Appreciate the Works of a MoFo!

Tools    

That's three ay's. That thing just has a weird accent.

Make that four ay's. M&M's has the accent, too.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
NOT REP. F*CK THE REP. SCREW THE REP.
Woah woah woah, let's not say something we can't take back. I'd just like to make it clear that the opinions of MovieMeditation when it comes to rep are not shared by all of MovieForum's reviewers.

I've got to say I do see some merit in these thread, certainly the idea behind it at least. I'm fortunate enough that I seem to have quite a sizeable number of individuals who pay attention to my reviews but I know that's not the case for everyone. Sometimes I see that people have put a lot of effort into something and in terms of both rep and feedback they haven't garnered much attention which seems a shame. Perhaps it's because they're fairly new to writing reviews or because they haven't made much of an impact in terms of becoming part of the community or whatever. Either way I think it's a nice idea to have a place for people, not to demand attention, but just to point people in the direction of something they may have missed

I'm sorry JayDee, I gave your a rep as an apology.

But BIG THANKS for understanding me and seeing the vision for this thread. It's exactly what you say it is. Props for being one of the few to get it so far. Maybe the only one to get it 100%

Not exactly a review thread, but if you wanna check out my finished Top 5 Directors, here is the link.
This is for everything to appreciated. Big or small. This is definitely suited to be posted.

I should probably ditch that "member thing". Probably best to try without it.

Would be too much like JayDee's overview of lists.

And that would only link to threads. This is more for people to come in themselves and link to something new and exciting they have made.

OK, how about a Promote Yourself thread, where anyone can come and mention their latest review, list or thread.
You're looking at it.

This is it. That is exactly the idea, just with a different title (I'm thinking of removing the members-thing anyway)

Like I said before I like your overall idea....I all but quit writing reviews because it seemed no one was reading them. So if you can find a way to promote reviews and such, it could be a big help.

Like I said before I like your overall idea....I all but quit writing reviews because it seemed no one was reading them. So if you can find a way to promote reviews and such, it could be a big help.
Glad you like it.

The thread and concept may need reshaping, but hopefully the idea has potential enough to be acknowledged.

Maybe you guys should actually start using this thread for what it's intended to do instead of just talking about the whole idea of it.

Though this discussion should have been held elsewhere, so it didn't cloud the thread, It's important to make sure people understand it and maybe they can help reshape it.

Master of My Domain

I don't know what happened overnight, but overall I still think this is a harmless and pretty decent idea. Like Sexy said, sooner or never.

Edit - So rep is the problem eh? It's just a small red ball that pops up on your profile and I don't know why people... ooooh wait someone just gave me one..