The MoFo Top Film Sequels List - Voting

→ in
Tools    

Master of My Domain
MM, I appreciate you taking the initiative, but I don't think this is a very interesting idea for a countdown, especially since there is already so much confusion over what constitutes a sequel. I could see this working better as a tournament, maybe. Or you could just declare The Godfather Part II the winner and move onto something better.
That's ridiculous. Toy Story 2 should win.

But if there's something I do agree with this post, its the need to move on. Cool idea, but is it fit for a list of an entire 100 films? Not really.

I'll quickly quote this so it is on the current page...
Okay everybody, I'm back from spending time in the darkest corner of my room crying in feetle position while burning pieces of paper with my most hated members on it.

Anyways, on a more serious note... I don't take back all of what I said, but I do take back the way I delivered my message. I am going through some tough times, and they all came quite sudden (as such things do) and therefore the bump of this Sequels List came at a bad time for me...

JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP: This thread should remain open and all, but everything has been set on hold until the time is right. You don't have to worry about missing anything, or that this will never happen because it will. And I will of course bump the thread and promote the voting when this is happening. Although I think it will be clear when, cause it will most likely happen at a time where members feel like it is appropiate.

And FYI, I had never done a lise before and knew nothing about the rules and such so I just threw it out there and I'm sorry of that offended anyone or threw them off... and I understand it is sudden and everybody might be a little mad thinking this might be the next list while they'd rather do something else. This is NOT the next list. I realize there's a lot of members who came before me with their list, and a lot of lists which are more fitting at the time being and therefore they will, of course, be first.

This list will happen when the time is right. Don't worry about it not happening because it will. And if you don't won't to participate, even at another time, just keep a light tone. There is no one forcing you to participate. Anyways, I hope there is still members out there that wants to do it when the date is announced and everything is set.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I don't mind waiting. That way I'll have more time to watch the first two Godfather movies before I send my list in.
That's ridiculous. PMMM part 2 should win.
Fixed.