Help with a horror/thriller bathtub scene

Tools    

So...
I've been searching for this movie for so long and asked several places around the web that I am now doubting myself on its existence. Is it just something I created in my head taken from something else? But I'm just so sure I saw the scene, and it is still quite clear to me, but something tells me it might be different from what I remember. Anyways, here goes...

1. The scene takes place in a bathtub with a woman in it.
2. I remember non-living things coming to life and killing her off in the bathtub.
3. I remember it being little wooden tin soldiers of some kind, perhaps chopping off her fingers and such. It might be other non-living things, but I remember it being something small killing/drowning her in the bathtub.
5. The scene might even be from a TV series, because it was just something I fell upon as a child by accident.

That's all I remember and I will probably never find the movie or tv episode that this scene belongs in. But it's worth a try. I already found one movie with the help of others online, and that was such an amazing feeling to finally find the movie you have been looking for in ages!

Can't remember the scene but try Demonic Toys (1992) and Demonic Toys 2 (2010)
Demonic Toys 2 from 2010? What do you think I am, 4 years old? :P hehe jk bro

Thank you very much, I will defiantly check out Demonic Toys (never been suggested to me before either)!

it was just something I fell upon as a child by accident.
When were you a child, it might help narrow down the search.....
Well it could still be something older, but you are right it might narrow it down...

I was born in '95, so it can be anything from late 90's to the early 2000's.