The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.

They won gold for doubles bowling today, too! And the men from our state got bronze!

My sister is the one on the far right. She didn’t bowl as good as yesterday, but her partner pictured here was on fire! So many strikes

You ready? You look ready.
Sooo…my sister contracted COVID at these games. Not sure exactly when but given the way she was bowling it’s quite possible she had it from the start of competition. Dad and I drove her back from Florida, and I’m feeling like shit now: 13 hours in a car with her so odds are high that I got it now, too.

That last photo is awful because we were pressed for time 😭

Sometimes while watching a movie I have already seen, I will crochet.

I'm making this for my brother and his girlfriend.

Sometimes while watching a movie I have already seen, I will crochet.

I'm making this for my brother and his girlfriend.

Pretty. I can knit & sew, but never learned to crochet.

Aforementioned birds are up and out of the nest. They huddle together on a little shelf on the grill, sometimes they leave, then they're back up there, so I guess they're able to fly a little. Won't be long now.

Some mourning doves (also known as turtle doves, yes like the Christmas song) decided to nest in a hanging planter next to our grill. Apparently they're notorious for this, nesting wherever, even on the ground if they can't find a good spot. Anyway, we had to use a different grill last week to avoid disturbing them.

My wife saw the parents do the shift change (they take turns sitting on the eggs), and they keep sitting on the babies even after they're hatched, which can look pretty absurd:

Totally missed this. Cool they have their babies now.

Aforementioned birds are up and out of the nest. They huddle together on a little shelf on the grill, sometimes they leave, then they're back up there, so I guess they're able to fly a little. Won't be long now.

Awwwww. I see only two of them there though, are the other two camera-shy or could you just not fit them into the shot?

One part of Chyp's brain: hehe I've got a good one.

Another part of Chyp's brain: that's great but it only works when spoken. This was in text.

One part of Chyp's brain: SHUT UP. I'M GOING FOR IT. START WORKING ON THE NEXT ONE INSTEAD OF QUESTIONING ME.

At least I've fooled one person here into thinking I have a brain. And more than a one cell entity at that to boot

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
When I show you this picture,
what do you see?

What if I told you that cats were involved?

Sweet…loving…talkative kitties.

Definitely not ours but does appear to have totally made himself at home after finishing off whatever was left in the cat bowl downstairs

It was originally a washer and dryer until one of the Spice Girls turned it into a goal.

Parsley will fish “treasures” out and swat them around. Little kitty paws like pinball flippers. Those are the ones that I saw.

The ones I didn’t see ended up huddled under the w&d like scared campers hiding from a serial killer.

Looks like someone thinks they are moving in .... been up on the bed for the past cpl of hours this time and showing little sign of wanting to leave