Albums Countdown Redux?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Missed my delivery last night. Got sick and had explosive diarrhea. Barely made it home. Then again around 9. Then yet another episode around midnight. Fun times! I'll work on the list this evening. So far so good today, btw.

Good morning!

I'm sharing these details with you because I genuinely care for each and everyone of you.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Missed my delivery last night. Got sick and had explosive diarrhea. Barely made it home. Then again around 9. Then yet another episode around midnight. Fun times! I'll work on the list this evening. So far so good today, btw.

Good morning!

I'm sharing these details with you because I genuinely care for each and everyone of you.
That really has to be one of the crappiest excuses I've ever heard.

Thanks so much for sharing

That really has to be one of the crappiest excuses I've ever heard.

Thanks so much for sharing
@ynwtf - so very humbly sorry .... I meant to also convey a sense of sympathy for you in this post and reading this back just now I see I have singularly failed to do so.

I do hope you had ample supply of loo-paper my friend!

Phew, fixed!

Like chyp said there isn't one right now. We're basically just waiting until we have a top 100 and we've currently got 82.

If those that said they are sending lists on the last two pages do we should have a Countdown

Master of My Domain
Also please don't say what you've voted for in the thread guys, want this to be a surprise if possible.
Oh right sorry, I tend to get carried away sometimes.

Also please don't say what you've voted for in the thread guys, want this to be a surprise if possible.
Oh right sorry, I tend to get carried away sometimes.
I think he might be new round here Cam so cut him some slack eh

Was gonna post a quick breakdown by decade of my list as I just counted them up but perhaps I'd best not now

I will say there are absolutely none from 1890 - 1899 though

Post your decade roundup if you're not joking, just don't post the titles some Albums people may not be expecting made it so i'd like it not to be ruined beforehand, that's all.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Eh, their burgers are okay but not great and they're definitely not worth waiting in the long lines. Also their fries suck.

I'm sure Chick-fil-A is the closest thing this side of the States. It is really great fast food chicken, but when they have a double drive thru with 20-30 cars each. I lose my sh*t over why these people aren't walking inside...

You can redeem yourself by showing an appreciation for Five Guys.

We have Five Guys, definitely not special. Fuddruckers did it better and I'm pretty sure they went out of business.

Also i'm planning on listening to every Album that makes the Countdown, again if i've already heard it. Was listening to a sombre one while the MoFo is dying thread was going on last night, made it hilarious.

Post your decade roundup if you're not joking, just don't post the titles some Albums people may not be expecting made it so i'd like it not to be ruined beforehand, that's all.
Nah, on second thoughts it might let people work out that I'd not voted for certain albums (such as Mr. Blobby's The Album - that's just an example btw, don't be reading anything more into it ... it might have made my list, it might not ) so prolly best I just keep it to meself.

America has way too many fast food places nowadays, please eliminate three.
Easy....
  • North America
  • South America
errrrr

ok, not so easy after all

EDIT:
  • Amerika, Netherlands

Thank you Mister Google

Damn @Chypmunk who put this idea to my head.

60s: 2
70s: 5
80s: 12
90s: 14
00s: 11
10s: 6

Can't say I'm too surprised by the distribution considering I was born in 1975.

America has way too many fast food places nowadays, please eliminate three.

Dunkin Donuts (I mean, they can't even spell)

Krystal (the Reebok to White Castle's Nike)

Pizza Hut (whoever wants to eat bread instead of pizza)

Easy....
  • North America
  • South America
errrrr

ok, not so easy after all

EDIT:
  • Amerika, Netherlands

Thank you Mister Google