Tv shows you wish weren't cancelled

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I loved Sliders, but they ruined it after a while. They killed off all the best characters.

Shows I wish weren't cancelled:
Upright Citizens Brigade
Strangers With Candy
The Critic
The Tick
Working
and the number one show I love watching, Unhappily Ever After. Gah that was a great show. If fox didn't play it at 1 in the morning, I'd go crazy!!

nice thread

I second The Critic and The Tick -- though the latter is coming back as a live-action series to combat Surivor for Fox...not sure when, but fairly soon. Apparently the 3 pilot episodes are hilarious.

FreakyLinks was weird. Didn't find myself getting to into it...the episode about "Virginia" was kind of dumb...so I'm not sure about that. I agree with Peter about Sliders...that show was AWESOME at first, and seemed to have a lot of long-term potential, but they needed to keep 2-3 of the 4 main characters alive, or at least along for the ride somehow. I forget which ones left and all that, but it became confusing after awhile.

Even though I know the most realistic thing to have them do would be hopping around and picking up/dropping off people, it still got tiresome after awhile. Anyone know what happened in the last episode?

Yea, I've seen the first pilot episode for the Tick, and I didn't like it the first time, but the second time I loved it. Now I watch it over and over. It's a good adaptation of a cartoon, that was adapted off of a comic book.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I saw a thing in EW saying that the Tick has been moved from Fox to WB. BTW, when did they air the pilot!?!?!?

Anyone remember the Muppet Show??? I loved that!
They shouldn't of killed off Transformers, the original show anyways.
Kids in the Hall was a great show
I can't think of any others..

Quantam Leap was an awesome show...I love catching Chain Reactions of it on Sci-Fi.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by jrs1013
Kids in the Hall I believe is on Comedy Central
Its in syndication. There hasn't been an episode made in a long time.

I forgot Seinfeld!!! That has to be one of the best shows made. Sure, the finale sucked, but i liked the rest of the shows!!!

Seinfeld wasn't cancelled, he just didn't want to make any more episodes.

As for the Tick, it hasn't been aired yet. I downloaded the first episode.

Originally posted by jrs1013
I didn't say it is airing new episodes.
I think you misunderstood me. I know it aires on Comedy Central, I just wish they would make a new episode of it.

OG-, I know but I feel that cancelling, and just ending are one in the same. I miss Kramer!!, but watch em in good ole syndication every monday thru friday night.

Is the Gargoyles cartoon still around? I liked that. I saw an ep of Lone gunmen at a mates house, that was boring. Im surprised X files isnt cancelled yet.

just let us all thank our lucky stars the simpsons hasnt been canceled