What do you do for a living?

Tools    

I did apply for a courier job on the post office, it's something I'd do. It also crossed my mind to get a truck's driving license, but in here they cost €2,000, and it takes three months to get it, and afterwards, you get a €1000 salary (minimum wage is €705), but it's usually that way because they work overtime every day, and also load and unload the truck.
I wouldn't recommend to someone that they get into truck driving, especially at your age. It's a fine line of work but there's a cap on how well you can do. At your age I like the multiple odd job route because you never know where it can lead. Dip your toe into numerous things and you never know what could happen. I ended up starting my own business which I ran for a few years and made a lot of money. Ideally a path chooses you instead of the other way around and you find your true calling.

1) save (or try to) people’s reputations (in the past I used to do that in the context of the legal sector, but have recently moved into FS because, sigh, more money; besides I was burnt out and got poached)
2) put people on TV (usually Bloomberg/CNBC)
3) write

I'd like to comment on the theory of "doing what you love" and making that your job.

It would be the ideal situation... or at least it seems like it would.

Of course the devil is in the details and this idea is dependent on the conditions.

But it can be a way of turning what you love to do into something you can't stand.

I went to school for art (pre-computer age), intending to someday make a living at it, all because I loved to draw as a kid - although I was not very good at it - for me it was just a way to visually express my various stories, fantasies & ideas.

I had related jobs after graduating college (& art school), some of which weren't so bad - picture framer, color separator, amateur teacher (for both adults & children).

I did freelance cartooning & illustration for years. All the stress of trying to please clients, meet deadlines, collect payments (by those who, once they received the work, decided they didn't really want it), deal with rejections from publications, trying to come up with new ideas, and keeping up with the latest supplies (as things like inks would now only last a few years rather than be permanent due to mandates on how they are made).

Once you become known as an "artist" by those around you it becomes a stigma - everyone wants something from you that they can't find anywhere else. And everyone they know finds out they know an "artist" - and then those people want something from you.

I eventually grew to despise drawing - something I used to love as a private past time.

I even used to make my own Christmas cards every year - and even that became a stress-inducing venture that only added to the stress of the holidays.

I haven't picked up a pencil, pen, charcoal, or brush to draw with for years, while my old art table & supplies are in storage. Whenever I think about drawing (or God forbid have a friend or relative request even a cartoon) I get a tightness in my stomach - much like the conditioning of "Alex" in A Clockwork Orange.
So interesting. I greatly admire artists.

I'm this fancy designer which they call a UX Designer. I basically work on websites, mobile applications and the like to help create a better user experience (UX). This includes visual and interaction design as well as understanding what the customer and business want to achieve with their digital product. Think of a product like Spotify, and where they place the buttons, the navigation, account settings, invitation emails etc. Not that I work for Spotify haha.

On the side though, I'm a podcaster and have a podcast where a couple of friends of mine and I review mostly movies, with the occasional TV show. We haven't started making money from this, so it's not technically how I earn for a living. But at this point it's definitely my biggest passion. That's why being around movie enthusiasts like the good folk on this forum has been awesome.

Not sure if I can help in anyway, but if you wanted to know more (or just wanted to chat), let me know. I changed my career after studying IT and hating my job.

I'm very lucky to have a job I am passionate about, and a side hustle which I am even more passionate about.