" Born a Champion" Spoiler Alert

Tools    

In the end, was it worth losing his wife and his eyesight, to get revenge for the earlier fight, that he had with his opponent ?

I just noticed the spelling mistake in the title. It should be Spoiler, not Soiler. Could a Mod please correct this for me, thank-you

Make a better place
I wouldn't blame him for the death of his wife, it's true that she was picking him up from an appointment that was related to the fight, but what happened to her could've happened at any other day, but of course I can see why some people would think that he should take a part of the blame

Losing his eyesight, to me I'd say no not worth it, but I wouldn't pretend to understand what fighting meant to him, to how he sees himself and how he values himself especially this fight and especially with all the emotions after losing his wife, it's really tough to answer but I'd say it's not worth it

for the people who haven't seen it, it's a very good movie
The spoken and written Arabic language in the movie + Arabic cloths shows that they didn't even bother to recruit a single person from the Middle East to put things in check

If you can get past that, which I could even as a Middle Eastern it's a great a movie

I wouldn't blame him for the death of his wife, it's true that she was picking him up from an appointment that was related to the fight, but what happened to her could've happened at any other day, but of course I can see why some people would think that he should take a part of the blame

Losing his eyesight, to me I'd say no not worth it, but I wouldn't pretend to understand what fighting meant to him, to how he sees himself and how he values himself especially this fight and especially with all the emotions after losing his wife, it's really tough to answer but I'd say it's not worth it

for the people who haven't seen it, it's a very good movie
The spoken and written Arabic language in the movie + Arabic cloths shows that they didn't even bother to recruit a single person from the Middle East to put things in check

If you can get past that, which I could even as a Middle Eastern it's a great a movie

I didn't mean to give the impression that he was to blame for the death of his wife. Just that the set of circumstances which led to her death would have turned out different if he had not gone back to fighting. Yes, it certainly was a "great movie"