23rd MoFo Hall of Fame

Tools    

Your noms do pretty good and I've respected most and loved some of them, so you're doing something right in picking a nom.
In the Specialty Halls sure....five wins...but in the proper.

22nd State of Siege (10th)
21st Being There (6th)
20th Ghostbusters (6th)
19th Gaslight (4th)
18th The Little Stranger (5th)
17th The Innocents (1st)
16th Mr Freedom (LAST)
15th Aguirre:Wrath of God (9th)

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Here's mine!

22nd State of Siege (10th)
21st Being There (6th)
20th Ghostbusters (6th)
19th Gaslight (4th)
18th The Little Stranger (5th)
17th The Innocents (1st)
16th Mr Freedom (LAST)
15th Aguirre:Wrath of God (9th)
All of us have had noms that bombed and other noms that did well. Most of my noms finish in the middle of the pack. Here's where my noms in the Main HoF placed.

22nd HoF
Mildred Pierce - 3rd place tie
I voted it 1st

21st HoF
The Breakfast Club - 2nd place
I voted it 1st

20th HoF
The Music Man - Last place
I voted it 2nd

19th HoF
Tombstone - 5th place
I vote it 1st

18th HoF
Abandon Ship - 9th place
I voted it 1st

17th HoF
The Dressmaker - 7th place
I voted it 2nd

16th HoF
Waterloo Bridge - 6th place
I voted it 3rd

15th HoF
American Graffiti - 5th place
I voted it 1st

14th HoF
Passengers - 5th place
I voted it 1st

13th HoF
Nightmare Alley - 8th place
I voted it 5th

12th HoF
Never Let Me Go - 5th place tie
I voted it 3rd

11th HoF
The Flowers of War - 6th place
I voted it 1st

10th HoF
East of Eden - 1st place tie
I voted it 2nd

9th HoF
Leave Her to Heaven - 6th place
I voted it 2nd

8th HoF
Lady Killer - 12th place (2nd to last)
I voted it 9th

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I need to find the time to organize my HoF lists and final results like that but I've been all across the board with a number of low positions as well.

I need to find the time to organize my HoF lists and final results like that but I've been all across the board with a number of low positions as well.
I made a list for mine on Letterboxd: https://letterboxd.com/miss_vicky/li...ations/detail/

I'm considering it. I haven't really watched any films outside of the ones nominated in other HoFs lately, so I don't really have anything in mind.

I'm rounding up a few films to watch over the course of the week, so we'll see if anything stands out.

I'm considering it. I haven't really watched any films outside of the ones nominated in other HoFs lately, so I don't really have anything in mind.

I'm rounding up a few films to watch over the course of the week, so we'll see if anything stands out.
Cool if you could join

Just got raul's nomination. It's shaping up to be an interesting and diverse HOF. The lowest rated nominee on IMDb is 7.2/10.

Just got raul's nomination. It's shaping up to be an interesting and diverse HOF. The lowest rated nominee on IMDb is 7.2/10.
i'm sure pahaK will change that

My most likely option is indeed slightly lower than that. Still thinking 1) do I have any other options and 2) how many NHL games I'll be watching once the playoffs start on Saturday.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Mines on that lower end. I'll be surprised if it does well, but I really like it and I think a few others will too. I'm not sure how many have seen it.

It was a tough call, I almost went with a few other movies but I can always switch them out a different time

I watched a potential nomination yesterday, and one the day before as well, but I wouldn't want to go with either of those films. One is them is probably a bit too new anyway.

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to watch or revisit this evening, but I have no plans this weekend so I have plenty of time. Wish me luck finding something I want to nominate, since I'll probably need it haha.