22nd Hall of Fame

Tools    

Why? I suffered through it because of Phoenix, but trust me I suffered. What makes you want to watch it?
I thought Mary Magdalene (2018) looked interesting when you posted about it in your Joaquin Phoenix movie rating thread. I don't think I've seen a movie about Mary Magdalene before and it seems like an interesting subject.I also usually like movies that have a woman as the lead character. I see it's rated pretty low however, only 5.5, so if I ever do see it I might not end up liking it.

I don't think I've been in a General HoF since the 17th, so I'm definitely long overdue for joining one haha.

I did watch a potential nomination yesterday, but wasn't really feeling it. Luckily I'm finished with the Noir HoF and Film Awards, so I've got some time to dedicate to searching for a film for this now.

In case the nominations don't appall me, I've also been trying to figure a potential nom for myself. Oddly most of the candidates feel like they'd cause a ruckus, again

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
In case the nominations don't appall me, I've also been trying to figure a potential nom for myself. Oddly most of the candidates feel like they'd cause a ruckus, again
You haven't seen my nom according to your lists if they are updated.

I don't think I've been in a General HoF since the 17th, so I'm definitely long overdue for joining one haha.

I did watch a potential nomination yesterday, but wasn't really feeling it. Luckily I'm finished with the Noir HoF and Film Awards, so I've got some time to dedicate to searching for a film for this now.
And you haven't seen my nom either if your lists are accurate so join!

And you haven't seen my nom either if your lists are accurate so join!
They're probably 85% or more accurate. I keep meaning to thoroughly go through them, but ultimately end up getting tired of looking up all the titles (I am pretty horrible with remembering names), and give up. Maybe one day I'll get through them all haha.

Regarding what you mentioned in your post comment: I was honestly thinking the same thing. It would definitely be a rewatch for everyone, but I doubt anyone would need to watch it again explicitly for this HoF if they didn't want to. If I can't think of anything, I'll probably go with that, or another very similar film.

They're probably 85% or more accurate. I keep meaning to thoroughly go through them, but ultimately end up getting tired of looking up all the titles (I am pretty horrible with remembering names), and give up. Maybe one day I'll get through them all haha.

Regarding what you mentioned in your post comment: I was honestly thinking the same thing. It would definitely be a rewatch for everyone, but I doubt anyone would need to watch it again explicitly for this HoF if they didn't want to. If I can't think of anything, I'll probably go with that, or another very similar film.
Definitely hoping you join, I always love your detailed writeups! And you always bring a cool nom to the table.

Glad to see Cosmic join in our merry band of HoF members So that's eight members, that's a decent number and hopefully we'll pick up a couple more.
Nine since MM joined too

I might do something a little weird, and nominate a film that I was actually a little disappointed by when I first saw it, but upon further reflection, have come to like a lot more.

I'd prefer to rewatch it first, but if Raul wants to get this HoF started soon, I can just go with it and hope for the best. It's not on any of the lists, so it's hard to judge who has already seen it. I'd creep through everyone's post histories, but the keywords in the title are a bit too generic for that haha.

Hoping we can get a tenth!!
I second this. But it just might be Pahak.

There's one trend with this Hall of Fame so far so it will be interesting to see how it shapes up.