Any tennis fans out there?

Tools    

Anyone watching AUS? C'MON ANDY! (tomorrow obviously...right now Serena's destroying Sharapova as expected)
I was kinda hoping Sharapova would sneak a victory over the overconfident Serena. Maybe some day. . .

me and the girlfriend pick 2 players each for mens & womens singles. A "first pick" and a "backup". 2 points if your first pick wins the tournament - 1 point if your backup does. Do this for all slams then tally the points

Me - (Mens): 1st) Murray, 2nd) Djokovic (might as well try get points on the board...)
Gf - (Mens): 1st) Djokovic, 2nd) Federer

Me - (Womens): 1st) S.Williams, 2nd) Azarenka
Gf - (Womens): 1st) S.Willams, 2nd) Ivanovic

Fairly obvious picks...but she crushed me last year, so got to play it relatively safe haha (BUT C'MON MURRAY!)

I was kinda hoping Sharapova would sneak a victory over the overconfident Serena. Maybe some day. . .
It is awful that she hasn't beaten her in so long. It was a shame she lost to Petra Kvitova in that Wimbledon final as well.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Anyone watching AUS? C'MON ANDY! (tomorrow obviously...right now Serena's destroying Sharapova as expected)
I doubt she ever will beat her again, Serena is at her most confident against Pova and I'm sure she said she finds it fun to play against her it must have been about a decade since Maria last got a win over Serena as well

Really hope but doubt Kerber will beat Serena. Same with Murray or Raonic against Djokovic preferably the former. I don't even dislike Serena or Djokovic but it is getting incredibly boring seeing those two win all the time.

Up at 2.30 to see the twisting turning Murray/Raonic match. Watched a good 4.5 sets before I had to leave for work. But YASS! MON ANDY!

Also Jamie in the doubles final & Gordon Reid in the wheelchair singles & doubles finals! I probably will only watch Andy's, but ****ing mon Scotland. 3 players in 4 finals! YES! Lets do this! haha

Congrats to Kerber . Didn't see the match really glad she won though i've always liked her and most importantly we have a new Grand Slam champ. Just need Murray to win tomorrow now.

Never was a fan of Murray, so I'm hoping Djoković wins.
Me neither. I think it's because of the perceived anti-English stuff of a few years back as well as the impression that there isn't a great deal of joy in what he's doing. I like Roger Federer best, he seems like a proper sportsman to me.

Congrats to Kerber . Didn't see the match really glad she won though i've always liked her and most importantly we have a new Grand Slam champ. Just need Murray to win tomorrow now.
I was pleased for Jelena Jankovic during Wimbledon last year when she knocked out Kvitova. She was out in the next match but at least she'd beaten the champion.

Me neither. I think it's because of the perceived anti-English stuff of a few years back
The perceived anti-English stuff when he made a joke about not supporting England in response to Tim Henman teasing Murray because Scotland didn't qualify? Funny how the Scottish ribbing never gets mentioned. Lives in England with English wife...somehow hates England.

I can understand why people don't like Andy, but the anti-English argument is ridiculous, "perceived" or not.

The match will be fantastic, I think Djoko will win in 4 sets

Andy being pounded at the moment,straight sets victory for the Djoker.

Christ that was hard to watch. Opening with a set like that was unbelievably disappointing. Things picked up & I felt at times like Djokovic was able to be tested, but Andy's error's just kept cropping up. Starting to feel now like 2 slams will be it for Murray. I hope not but with the consistency he's shown at Australia year in, year out & still come up empty handed. It's crushing.

Novak on the other hand - his level is unbelievably admirable & praise-worthy. But I can't help but absolutely hate him.

The perceived anti-English stuff when he made a joke about not supporting England in response to Tim Henman teasing Murray because Scotland didn't qualify? Funny how the Scottish ribbing never gets mentioned. Lives in England with English wife...somehow hates England.

I can understand why people don't like Andy, but the anti-English argument is ridiculous, "perceived" or not.
I said "perceived" to give him the benefit of the doubt – that's just how he's appeared to me over the years.