What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

The Office (US)

I go back to university tomorrow, and me and my brother want to finish it together, so I have 20 episodes to get through tonight. Wish me luck.

Fate/Zero. Pretty much lived up to its hype. Pretty glad I decided to finally watch it.

It's been a while since I've watched anime, so this is as good a starting point as any other.
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what." - Stephen Fry, The Guardian, 5 June 2005

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Just discovered Lilyhamnmer, starring Steve Van Zandt as a mobster hiding out in Norway. SVZ completely rocks this show. Dark and hysterical. I love it.

A system of cells interlinked
The Wire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I'm rewatching season 2 and 3 of The Legend of Korra since season 4 just came out today. I'm hoping Amazon delivers season 4 by the time I finish up 3 so I don't have to wait any longer to watch it again.

Game of Thrones

Watched the first two episodes of Season One to complete JayDee's challenge and haven't stopped. I just finished episode 6 of the third season. I'm liking it a lot, but the fantasy elements have kept me from loving it. I really like where they've gone with Jaime's character in this season, though Tyrion is still my favorite.

Currently binge-watching Sons of Anarchy and I'm halfway through season 2 now... Great show, I once tried to watch it but it never captured me - this time it did, and I love it and always want to watch the next episode!

Only Fools and Horses, which is from the UK. Also My Name is Earl because I missed a lot of the episodes when the show launched

Justified. I don't know if it counts as binging with 2-3-4 episodes/day... I tried to watch it a few years ago and I didn't get hooked so I stopped... but now I'm loving it
I have recently binge-watched the 3rd season of House of Cards. Took me two days to finish it lol.

Currently binge-watching Sons of Anarchy and I'm halfway through season 2 now... Great show, I once tried to watch it but it never captured me - this time it did, and I love it and always want to watch the next episode!
Good choice, I love that show.. it's one of my favorites. You'll see it only gets better

After watching the feature film made from the Klovn tv-series, I suddenly felt like rewatching episodes...

So I simply started at the beginning, going through all 6 seasons, 60 episodes, and holy sh*t it is fun to see those again. I loved the show back when it was on, and glad that I still do. Can't wait for the sequel to the feature film from 2010, coming this year.

After watching the feature film made from the Klovn tv-series, I suddenly felt like rewatching episodes...

So I simply started at the beginning, going through all 6 seasons, 60 episodes, and holy sh*t it is fun to see those again. I loved the show back when it was on, and glad that I still do. Can't wait for the sequel to the feature film from 2010, coming this year.
I've only watched a couple of episodes, but it's so cringe worthy, that I don't think I could ever watch all of it.

I just finished watching Breaking Bad. I saw the last two seasons in a week.. It's been a h3ll of a ride.