!Name the movie of this screenshot!

Tools    

Hey guys,how's it hangin'.

I found this screenshot somewhere online and Im very curious to know what movie (or series) it comes from...
Its most certainly a screenshot(snapshot/screensaving) by he looks of the picture dimentions.
Notice some ladders left in the background and some bridges at the bottom.
And looks like this forrest is on a big rock or mountain.....

Thanx in advance!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Why does this look famillier to me, Skip you have me intrigued now

Why does this look famillier to me, Skip you have me intrigued now
Looks familiar to me too but...Im thinking Avatar,the lost boys from the movie Hook,Ewok village...these kinda things but this looks from something else.
I really love this kinda settlement/environment,so verry curious to that movie (hope its from a movie!)

Wild guess here and probably wrong but is it Hook? I remember they had a tree the kids ran through and notice a small bridge at the bottom of the tree in the picture. Also looks like water reflecting back from bottom of tree.

This is a good mystery for sure...

thanx for the respons guys.apreciate it.

@Genesis pig:I have seen "Bridge to Terabithia" a couple of years ago,but I dont remeber seeing this particular image.
Did someone see Eragon? to keep it in the kiddy adventure style
(wish it wasnt from one of those films though)

aditional info:the file was called "still0015-12-04-2010-04_29_31.png"

Nope, can't be Eragon either..
I haven't seen Terabithia, but that was the only kiddie fantasy movie I could remember for the moment..

What about Spriderwick Chronicles??
perhaps.
I got a friend who I think has seen that one, will ask.thanx!

yup could be something else, but the dimentions of the pic and the black horizontal bars at first convinced me it was from a movie...could idd be from a short or other soemthing
Thanx though!

Def not Terabithia or Spiderwick, nor is it the ewoks..those are humans in front of that cave/hut.

Could it possibly be from Time Machine 2002? They lived in the cliffs and trees like this.

Reminds me a bit of Aboria

I will have a look at Time Machine (2002) , I remember indeed in the far future the clans of people living in harmony with nature...
Thanx for the tips guys!apreciate it

@7thson, is there a movie about Aboria or Arboria under a different name perhaps? thanx

i'd bet money on Hook. i just watched it a week ago and it looks exactly like the scene where the kids are getting robin williams back in shape to be Peter Pan

DO I FEEL STUPID

!it IS from the movie Hook, Ive seen it multipl times in the past,but I didnt recall seeing this particular shot.So I thought it wouldn,t be from Hook.
Thanx Allistoned for making me rewatch Hook!

I did/do remeber these 2 but tht 3rd one escaped my mind.

Well, too bad its not from a movie I didnt see alreaddy.

I love everything treehouse,huge tree,treepeople.
Ive been using that vision/atmosphere myself in my work in the past.(Ive got multiple friends telling me they had to think of me while watching Avatar...)
Hope its ok to post a quick selection of my personal work (not intended as spam,I dont force you to do anything besides looking at these)

(There is more on my blog/portfolio wich includes some sketches in function of a comicbook concept involving something in this environment...if anyone is interested in knowing more on this project just send me a pm.)

!!! advice on movies or things with this sort of environment is greately apreciated!