Happy Birthday Toose!

Tools    

Happy birthday, Mr. Gleason. It's been just short of 6 months since you registered here. I'm so glad you found this site, and I'm very glad to say I "know" you, even if it is only through the written word. I wish you a very, very happy birthday. You'll also notice that a "Happy Birthday" message has appeared on all of your posts. It'll be there all day.

In honor of this day, I've added you to The Glossary. Here's a direct link to specific entry:

http://www.movieforums.net/glossary.php?glossaryid=64

HAPPY 35th BIRTHDAY!

Thanks for the kind words you seem to always be leaving us with. We think just as highly of you, Toose. Happy Birthday.

You legend.

Jeez guys you're making me cry. My own glossary listing! Like Steve Martin in the jerk, "I'm Somebody!"

Just kidding, I am truly honored and I am so very glad I found my way here too. You all are family to me.

Now With Moveable Parts
Happy Birthday, dah-ling...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Happy birthday man!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOSE!!
I didn't know I missed it. :P

I like your new avatar much better. I have to get off the computer now.

Hahaha! Toose doesn't come in here cuz he thinks it's the "other" Happy Birthday Toose thread.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I take it this was a real birthday ?

(hope you enjoyed it!)