GBGoodies's DVD Collection

Tools    

Had time during Covid to count my dvd collection. 811 give or take. I counted titles not the actual DVDs as I have series & box sets. In other words Yellowstone was counted as one title. Ditto The Sopranos, et al.

Veering rapidly towards all-streaming now. 811 titles is good enough for me now.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Had time during Covid to count my dvd collection. 811 give or take. I counted titles not the actual DVDs as I have series & box sets. In other words Yellowstone was counted as one title. Ditto The Sopranos, et al.

Veering rapidly towards all-streaming now. 811 titles is good enough for me now.

That's a lot of DVDs.

I prefer DVDs over streaming, so I'm still buying DVDs whenever I can find them at the right price.

I recently found a free app to catalog my DVDs, but I haven't had a lot of time to use it. It's called DVD Library. It's not perfect, and it's very slow, but it lets me make a list of my DVDs by scanning the barcodes.

I've scanned some of the smaller DVD racks, and I'm already up to over 400 DVDs so far. I still have at least 7 DVD racks and bookcases filled with DVDs left to scan. so I think I might have a lot more DVDs than I thought I did.