Tv shows you wish weren't cancelled

Tools    

I love Futurama, but I worry that FOX doesn't like it as much as I do.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yea I thought the same thing so I started downloading episodes just in case I go into withdrawl. So I have 30 something episodes on my computer.

I'm not sure if it was officaly cancelled, but I don't see it on anymore. Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Space Ghost is THE most original show ever made. Can anyone think of a more original show? Futurama, maybe. Every episode of Space Ghost is hilarious. Every celebrity that goes on it earns respect in my book. I miss that show soo much!!!

We'll I'm very, very, very happy today because I found out Space Ghost Coast to Coast will have all new episodes starting Sept 2 on the Cartoon Network. Same goes for the Brak Show!!!!!!

That's funny crap. I love Brak's song about the Bologna Sandwhich. I haven't seen his show, but It's hard to imagine him outside of that show. Oh, and by the way, Cake's cover of "I Will Survive" sucks... a lot.

MovieForums Extra
What, are they thinking of cancelling Fururama?!?! I love that show!

BTW, I thought that was the reason why Matt Groening decided to stop producing the Simpsons - so that he could concentrate on Futurama...

They aren't thinking of cancelling Futurama as far as I know. It's just that FOX has given it such a crummy timeslot that you have to wonder why. And they aren't even going to play the season premiere until December this year.

well fox must like it more than the tv companys in Norway coz they only give it a 11:30pm slot.