Derek Vinyard's New Top 100 Favorite Movie.

→ in
Tools    

NEW TOP 100 !!!

I decide to do it once again. It's been a while since my last one and I hope you guys will follow it ! My last one was in 2014 I think so it will be completely different.

Welcome to the human race...
2014? Now I'm wondering if there's anyone who'll ever break my record for longest period of time between top 100s.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
2014? Now I'm wondering if there's anyone who'll ever break my record for longest period of time between top 100s.
I will.

Suspect's Reviews

Looking forward for some Juan Antonio Bayona or Alphonso Gomez Rejon or even Ciaran Foy

Warrior (2011) - Gavin O'Connor

- let just start by saying that I'm not the biggest MMA/UFC fan but this movie for me was more about family and friendship instead of everything. Nick Nolte was amazing in this movie and the entire cast was pretty d*mn good. Didn't know Gavin O'Connor before this flick but he do a pretty solid job for this one.

Event Horizon (1997) - Paul W.S. Anderson

- Not only it is the only Paul W.S. Anderson movie that is good it is also a masterpiece of his own. Hard to believe that W.S. Anderson as made movie like Alien Vs. Predator and The Three Musketeers which is two of the worst movies I've ever seen. Event Horizon is an amazing and original horror sci-fi with an awesome cast and a great all-around direction. it also have a perfect mood for a horror sci-fi and a great ending.

I'm not sure why Event Horizon is so popular, I didn't care for it when I saw it. Though every time I see an image of one of the gorier moments I get all smiley.

The World's End (2013) - Edgar Wright

- My second favorite of the Cornetto Trilogy. Entertaining, fun and great atmosphere like every Edgar Wright movie. Pegg is amazing and hilarious and the rest of the cast is pure gold. One of my favorite comedy of the decade.