Derek Vinyard's Top 75 Horror movies !

→ in
Tools    

I love the originality of your list. I was so surprised to see such titles as Eden lake..grave encounters..as above so below... Frozen.. High tension aswell as many other wonderfully thrilling movies many haven't heard of. Wonder have you see rogue or welcome to the jungle. They can be hard to find since they stray from the mainstream but so worth it.. In fact more than a few scenes from welcome to the jungle will never leave me. Also check out frontiers. Some say that its a french version of hostel but its soo soo much more than that... Well and 50x better. If your looking for a classic check out "They Live" - of course this one may be a nostalgic piece from my childhood.. The old man and i used to watch this over and over.
Welcome to the Jungle 2007
Directed by Jonathan Hensleigh

Rogue 2007
Directed by Greg McLean

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
WTF, Derek has actually seen some movies from the 70's?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I really liked this list! I enjoyed the majority of the films you listed. Loved it, great work!

I will say though, I hated Woman in Black, I've never understood why it's rated the way it is

Thanks Guys! The list is old (2 years I think?) I should remade one very soon

Minio I like the 70's in general man