What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I knew I'm going to regret this clickbait, but clicked anyway.

Didn't care for it?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Didn't care for it?
Not trve enough And the girl (the reason I clicked it) looks good, but I hate the nose ring. :P
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
Not trve enough And the girl (the reason I clicked it) looks good, but I hate the nose ring. :P

Not really trve at all, I would say...

They are more prog metal though, so I guess they get a pass...

Here, this is Trve...

Notice how:

- it's probably a cover of some American hit, but it's still better (I'm saying this without even listening to the original song, but it's always true: just look at Wink's Turn it Into Love)
- the video is probably inspired by Tarkovsky's Nostalghia
- the girl is h0t, but her thigh is thinner than my calf (would feed her - no pun intended)

Killswitch Engage - Unleashed

Just don't blame me if you get tinnitus. That's the price you gotta pay if you wanna be hip.

You ready? You look ready.
Classics

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Right now: nothing. But if I were listening to music, it'd be REMOVED SUPER EMBARRASSING SONG A DECADE LATER, and, most likely, Pearl Jam's Jeremy or Blues Traveler's Hook.

I really want to know what this embarrassing song is.

I'm listening to Immortal's At the Heart of Winter. It's a great album for getting pumped up, even though I have nothing to do today.