What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
The Wilhelm scream. It's so repetitive it's hilarious. It's like hearing the same man getting killed in various movies over and over and over, etc.

I don't watch much Youtube to be honest, actually the only thing I do more then most people is watch movies and eat all the rest I probably do less. But one series I'm following, is Danny from After Prison Show.

A system of cells interlinked

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Nothing is like what it used to be, nothing. But in what way is youtube not what used to be in your opinion?
I feel like it's become too corporate. It use to be a platform for people to just share videos. Now it's all ads, subscribe here, comment there, make sure to like this. Content that is full of filler so people can hit the ten minute mark to make money.

Their rewind videos use to be a showcase for the most viewed videos of the year, now it's a bunch of youtubers singing and doing random crap. I know no one. Maybe I'm too old.

I feel like it's become too corporate. It use to be a platform for people to just share videos. Now it's all ads, subscribe here, comment there, make sure to like this. Content that is full of filler so people can hit the ten minute mark to make money.

Their rewind videos use to be a showcase for the most viewed videos of the year, now it's a bunch of youtubers singing and doing random crap. I know no one. Maybe I'm too old.
Oh, you were talking about that? I don't really notice much because I always know what I'm going to search for, I never click blindly, I never follow subscribers because I don't subscribe often. I'm not one of those guys that click on videos they don't know the subject or the host in first place just because the front picture is pretty or interesting. I don't comment, like or subscribe much either. One of the things I'm seeing often nowadays is people doing kind acts while filming, like give homeless people something and record there reaction, other thing is people recording there reaction to some music, I don't find that relevant or interesting, I even find that a hypocrisy. I've always liked channels that give a voice to people without one, channels like Vice or Invisible People, other stuff doesn't often interest me much.

Another series I'm watching is called Life for Sale from KONCRETE, already on Season 2. They don't have that many viewers but let me tell you, they gather the content (slowly, twice a month) very well, the editing, the videos sounds and camera movements/angles are very good. Is about a Donald Trump type of figure, Ben Mallah a 400 LB Jewish real estate investor from the projects of Queens New York, now living and investing in Florida. Basically they follow his daily-life, his perspectives about his investments in real estate, and talk about all kind of subjects, from food, ect. This goes very far from my life standards and philosophies, I watch it because entertains me and gives me a new perspective into the mind & life of someone that makes money and power there primordial life objective.

Following a guy named Charlie, his channel is good for people that live in a paradise America.
He goes to the toughest hoods in US and talks with the locals, the youth, there dreams, ambitions.
Link here.