New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Color Out of Space

I love Richard Stanley so much from Hardware, Dust Devil and his appearance in Lost Soul (the failed Dr. Moreau doc). The trailer looks more Hollywood than I was hoping given how eccentric Stanley can be, but hopefully it's just the way they framed it in the trailer. I'll be happy to see it regardless. It's nice to see him get a red carpet after decades of creating under the radar.

Welcome to the human race...
Having seen it, I can confirm that it is most definitely not "Hollywood".

This, on the other hand, is peak Hollywood...

Having seen it, I can confirm that it is most definitely not "Hollywood".

This, on the other hand, is peak Hollywood...

This is an improvement bigger than my nuts.

I love Richard Stanley so much from Hardware, Dust Devil and his appearance in Lost Soul (the failed Dr. Moreau doc). The trailer looks more Hollywood than I was hoping given how eccentric Stanley can be, but hopefully it's just the way they framed it in the trailer. I'll be happy to see it regardless. It's nice to see him get a red carpet after decades of creating under the radar.
Im looking forward to seeing The Color Out Of Space. I can vouch for the original version "Die Monster Die" from AIP films.

Im looking forward to seeing The Color Out Of Space. I can vouch for the original version "Die Monster Die" from AIP films.

Yes! I just watched Die Monster Die recently. Maybe not too serious an attempt at Lovecraft, but odd, campy and fun.

Yes! I just watched Die Monster Die recently. Maybe not too serious an attempt at Lovecraft, but odd, campy and fun.
True. But the dungeon/basement artwork on the back wall is quite creepy. The sets, the fog, really set a mood. I have it on DVD but need to get the Blu-ray.

In the Heights
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Woman in the Window

Beasts Clawing at Straws

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Uncaged, released in 2016's festival circuits as Prey (Prooi), the latest from Dutchman Dick Maas (The Lift, Amsterdamned). The film is finally coming to the U.S. in March

A very useful thread. Here you can watch many trailers overnight and easily select a new movie to watch) Thanks to the author for creating this really useful thread!