Amazing Stories reboot

Tools    

http://deadline.com/2017/10/steven-s...le-1202185557/

"Apple is zeroing in on a reboot of Steven Spielberg’s Amazing Stories as one of its first series in its foray into original programming under Jamie Erlicht & Zack Van Amburg, heads of the newly formed worldwide video programming division.

The tech giant is nearing a deal for a remake of the cult Spielberg-produced anthology series, which aired from 1985-87 series on NBC. The project, written by Hannibal and American Gods‘ Bryan Fuller, was originally set up at NBC two years ago. It comes from Spielberg’s Amblin TV and Universal TV, with Amblin TV’s Darryl Frank and Justin Falvey executive producing the reboot alongside Fuller.

The original Amazing Stories got an initial two-season order. It did not attract wide enough audiences and was canceled but has seen developed devoted cult following, something streaming services crave. The NBC series won five Emmys, including one for guest actor John Lithgow, and earned Spielberg a directing nom for the memorable World War II-themed episode “The Mission.”"

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
neaT.
I loved this show as a kid. The intro 3d sequences (as cheesy as they are now) were awesome back then and always made me feel like I was about to witness a new, magical story. I looked forward to this show every week.