Your rates for "Girl Interupted"

→ in
Tools    

I read the book and saw the movie and even through the book is a whole lot better the movie was well acted and the Jodie did a great Lisa!
I would give the movie Three Stars!What about you guys what would you give it?
I saw it on video so I am not sure what year it came out?Anyone know?See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I'd grade it a straight "C". Very average stuff there. And that Angelina Jolie somehow won an Oscar for her work in it is puzzling.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I'd grade it a straight "C". Very average stuff there. And that Angelina Jolie somehow won an Oscar for her work in it is puzzling.
It's because she's purdy.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Who do you suppose should have won then?

Catherine Keener, Being John Malkovich
Chloë Sevigny, Boys Don't Cry
Toni Collette, The Sixth Sense
Samantha Morton, Sweet and Lowdown
Angelina Jolie, Girl, Interrupted
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Who do you suppose should have won then?

Catherine Keener, Being John Malkovich
Chloë Sevigny, Boys Don't Cry
Toni Collette, The Sixth Sense
Samantha Morton, Sweet and Lowdown
Angelina Jolie, Girl, Interrupted
I think all four other nominated actresses did better work than Jolie, so any of them would have been a better choice.

I really thought they all did o.k., it wasn't a good year for best supporting acctress. I'm wouldn't have really cared if any of them won.

The book is alot better then the movie anyday!But I still think Jodie doing lisa was great!She was a good lisa and Ryder looked the part!
But I did not see when Jolie won the award I missed it somehow I don't remember it!Anyway read teh book it is so good!SSee you around!JM