What does the Avator above you makes you think of?

Tools    

I ate all your bees.
Spaceballs. Lol.

[Playing with his dolls]
Dark Helmet: [In Dark Helmet voice] And now Princess Vespa, I have you in my clutches, to have my wicked way with you, the way I want to.
[In Vespa voice]
Dark Helmet: No, no, go away, I hate you! And yet... I find you strangely attractive.
[In D.H. voice]
Dark Helmet: Of course you do! Druish princesses are often attracted to money and power, and I have both, and you *know* it!
[In V. voice]
Dark Helmet: No, no, leave me alone!
[In D.H. voice]
Dark Helmet: No, kiss me!
[V]
Dark Helmet: No! Stop!
[D.H]
Dark Helmet: Yes, yes!
[V]
Dark Helmet: Oh, oh, oh! Ohhhh, your helmet is so big!

You ready? You look ready.
My favorite video game of all time.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A bath… John is in serious need of one…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Actually, I think Cait and I agree that you need a bath. I can smel you from like space.

Somebody just goosed Beatrix.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

In the Beginning...
That freaky scene in Salem's Lot when that kid comes floating through the window, and his eyes are all messed up and scary, and he's bearing fangs. That scene always gave me the willies.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Darth vader brutally interrogating a muppet...."Where is Yoda? I KNOW you know him..."

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Rock 'N' Roll, baby!