What does the Avator above you makes you think of?

Tools    

The avatar above me reminds me, of the Greek islands and relaxed holidays.

Get off my island
Makes me think of witches and wombats

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Um…. The avatar above me reminds me of smoke filled rooms …*cough*… *wheeze*…. *cough* …. *gasp*…. *cough*….

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
TAAM reminds me of Pris, from Blade Runner. Man, my last post on this thread had me wondering just what I was doing that day, WTF!!!

_S

Put me in your pocket...
The avatar above me looks like it wants to possess my soul. Help!

Originally Posted by Sedai
Man, my last post on this thread had me wondering just what I was doing that day, WTF!!!
You must have been....en-tranced.

Lets put a smile on that block
Aniko's avatar reminds me of an actress who is the epitamy(sp?) of Hollywood and all that was good about the silver screen

You ready? You look ready.
Jrs's avatar reminds me of the time I split my right forehead in two and started bleeding a lot.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bruce Willis

My life isn't written very well.
Zeiken

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Caits Avatar reminds me of someone I met at a party I once went to long ago , I dont remember it much, but I think I saw her avatar there, or was that a dream? Oh well either way it is cool.

The avatar above me makes me think of musicals and diamonds and floor grates. Wooooosh!

MovieForums Extra
The avatar above me makes me think of the cover of fantasy/sci fi books....magical and mysterious.