What does the Avator above you makes you think of?

Tools    

Weird...they're 4 minutes apart and I didn't see a post belonging to you.

Jrs avatar reminds me that he's a sweet fella.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am having a nervous breakdance
Brian's avatar reminds me a little of The Seventh Seal

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Piddy'z reminds me of the axis of evil targeted by the coalition only to find it was the guy who plays Barney. No big loss and reason to celebrate.

Slay's avatar reminds me of the Guardian of the River Styx...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Caitlyn's avatar reminds me of a very beautiful girl that doesn't want to me noticed.

CrazyforMovies reminds me of .............

a character from Beavis and Butthead...........

It's a great avatar........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Nikki's avatar makes me think... ouch!

Fox's avatar reminds me of Diablo. Man, I loved that game.

spoons avatar makes me think of co-joined twins.

Piddzilla, your avater makes me think of war. or like guerilla war fare
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

The above avatar makes me think of light sabres systematically chopping down everyone on Sesame Street.

One, two, three, body parts, mywaa ha ha!

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by nebbit
The avatar above me reminds me of a person of the cloth, buuuut, the post makes me think
The avatar above me makes me think about trance, because people dance to trance, and we must all trust in trance. I will sing of trance while I paddle across the ocean of trance in my trance canoe and then.....

o boy, to much trance again....

Sedai's avatar reminds me of someone from Final Fantasy!