What does the Avator above you makes you think of?

Tools    

I just at this moment thought of this! Anyway the avator above me which is my own makes me think of a strange little animal that has three guys like an allien!
Remember be as creative as you want and say what ever comes to you heads why you look at the avator above you!Ok!Have fun!
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

The avatar above reminds me of a little weasel, he can be cute, but watch out for those teeth, interesting that i refer to the avatar as a male.

Nebbit........your avatar reminds me of a hippie dancing.......

I keep wondering............is she going to take her clothes off........ .....

It's a great avatar............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Nebs' avatar is hypnotic... very much the 'hippy' thing

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
What will happen when someone changes their avatar? None of these posts will make any sense!
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Ooops. See. I snuck in there ahead of Nebbit, and she's talking about Monkeypunch's avatar. This thread is already falling apart!

Originally Posted by Mark
Ooops. See. I snuck in there ahead of Nebbit, and she's talking about Monkeypunch's avatar. This thread is already falling apart!
Now stop it you big cry baby, wipe that tear and be a man, make a proper post.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Nebs avatar reminds me of the Tales of the Unexpected tv intro credits.

Minion's avatar looks like a kid that just sat down on Uncle Chester's lap and got the big surprise he was promised.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

JRS' avatar reminds me of the Ren and Stimpi show....is that still playing on TV?

Originally Posted by Mark
What will happen when someone changes their avatar? None of these posts will make any sense!
yep...........

Nikki's avatar reminds me of some of the people I see in the French Quarter...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
For some weird reason the avatar above me makes me think of Caitlyn.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.