A question:Is there a Chat Room here?

Tools    

I was wondering and I did not see one but if there is one let me know I would like to chat with a friend of mined on it!
Sorry if this is not the right place to put this I don't know where else to put it!Thanks for your help!
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
I was wondering and I did not see one but if there is one let me know I would like to chat with a friend of mined on it!
Sorry if this is not the right place to put this I don't know where else to put it!Thanks for your help!
See you around!JM
No, I don't think there is a chat room on this board.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Pid's right; no chat room. Though if you want to chat with your friend, there are any other number of mediums through which you could.
Thanks for responding anyway!What is a mediums?Do you mean another site?oh and is this kind of question ok to ask here?Sorry if it is not thanks yoda!See you around!JM

Pid's right; no chat room. Though if you want to chat with your friend, there are any other number of mediums through which you could.
Are you talking about the telephone??

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Thanks for responding anyway!What is a mediums?Do you mean another site?oh and is this kind of question ok to ask here?Sorry if it is not thanks yoda!See you around!JM
Medium as in method...the telephone, email, message boards...all different mediums. Anyway, what I was referring to was the vast number of Instant Message programs available. There's a category full of them on Download.com; I'd recommend AOL Instant Messenger, which is free.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Are you talking about the telephone??
Not what I had in mind, but if they live near each other, I guess that would work, too.

Not what I had in mind, but if they live near each other, I guess that would work, too.
Hmmm.. But if they lived near each other they could simply visit each other, right? Isn't the point of the telephone to use it when you don't live near each other?

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Hmmm.. But if they lived near each other they could simply visit each other, right? Isn't the point of the telephone to use it when you don't live near each other?

Depends on how near, I think.

Is there a point to this?