The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Tools    

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Originally Posted by jrs
thanks jrs

I think that the link has been taken down.....(curses!!!)

Originally Posted by xResidentEvil3x
I think that the link has been taken down.....(curses!!!)
I've updated the news item with a link to a copy of the trailer on the site's own server:

http://www.narnianet.com/news/narnia-trailer-leaked

omg!! this trailer is awesome!!! i got goosebumps off of a crapy bootleg. I can't wait for this to come out. thanks for the news and updates Yoda...

Trailer News!! So can't wait for this.

http://www.narniaweb.com/news.asp?id=256&dl=2735360

Worldwide Trailer Debut For Narnia

ESTIMATED 200 MILLION+ GLOBAL AUDIENCE TO EXPERIENCE THEATRICAL TRAILER WITH CONVERGENCE AVAILABILITY ON TV, ONLINE AND VIA MOBILE PHONES.

"The worldwide “roadblock” will be anchored by the U.S. broadcast debut of the “Chronicles of Narnia” trailer on Saturday, May 7th during ABC’s network premiere of “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” (available in over 106 million households) along with online visitors to America Online Web sites (including AOL Welcome Screen, AIM, Moviefone, etc.), and Verizon Wireless V CAST customers. The trailer will also air simultaneously on Disney Channel, and on four channels across the Starz Entertainment Group network. Verizon Wireless customers will also be able to access the trailer through the company’s V CAST wireless multimedia service."

The Adventure Starts Here!
Take it down a notch, jrs.

I committed no crime. Every page on this site loads incredibly slowly. I posted but didn't search first beyond some perfunctory meanderings hither and yon. Didn't see it, so I posted a little link. So sue me.

Let it go, man. Let it go.

Originally Posted by jrs
Attention everyone - SEARCH!!!! Geesh, I saw this in three different threads in the past 2 minutes.
STOP YELLING AT MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!111111

Ahem.

Wow - that trailer was insanely good. The battle scenes and the stone table scene look real good. I like that it is really colorful too.

I'm really excited. Bur Lucy's hair is....brown? What happened to blonde?

Yay the official poster:

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=7838

It's awesome. If you look at the enlarged size, you can see the Beavers next to Lucy.

Originally Posted by mott hamble
Yay the official poster:

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=7838

It's awesome. If you look at the enlarged size, you can see the Beavers next to Lucy.

Originally Posted by The Mofo Movie Blog

'The Chronicles of Narnia' Teaser Poster Revealed!

Straight from Narniaweb.com, comes your 'exclusive' first look at the official teaser poster to The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It is composed of concept art from the film.

To view the poster click here.

Directed by Andrew Adamson, the adventure follows the exploits of the four Pevensie siblings - Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter - in World War II England who enter the world of Narnia through a magical wardrobe while playing a game of 'hide-and-seek' in the rural country home of an elderly professor. Once there, the children discover a charming, peaceful land inhabited by talking beasts, dwarfs, fauns, centaurs and giants that has become a world cursed to eternal winter by the evil White Witch, Jadis (Tilda Swinton). Under the guidance of a nobel and mystical ruler, the lion Aslan, the children fight to overcome the White Witch's powerful hold over Narnia in a spectacular, climactic battle that will free Narnia from Jadis' icy spell forever.

Cast
Tilda Swinton
Georgie Henley
William Moseley
Skandar Keynes
Anna Popplewell
Rupert Everett
Dawn French
James McAvoy
Shane Rangi
Patrick Kake
Elizabeth Hawthorne
Kiran Shah
James Cosmo
Judy McIntosh
Sala Baker
Jim Broadbent
Stephen Ure
Ray Winstone

Walt Disney's The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe hits theaters December 9th.

Source: Narniaweb.com

Posted by jrs on Jun-21, 7:46 pm

Liam Neeson was cast as Aslan - it was announced at Comicon. I think it is a good choice - what do you guys think?