Favorite Lines from your favorite movies!

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Nine to Five (1980)
Doralee (to Mr. Hart): If you say another word about me or make another indecent proposal, I'm gonna get that gun of mine and I'm gonna change you from a rooster to a hen with one shot.

Dolly Parton was perfect as Doralee....and Dabney Coleman was wonderfully sleezy.

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
From Hollowman:

Sebastian--"It's amazing what you can do when you don't have to look yourself in the mirror anymore."

"Wake up, time to die" - Leon Blade Runner
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

You ready? You look ready.
Yippe Kiyya Motherf***** -John McClane

Oh yes what was it you said to me before? Yippe Kiyya Motherf*** -Hans Gruber

Oh F*** -Me
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by cosmonaut
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room. "

Dr Strangelove
That cracks me up

"i like you. you can come to my house and **** my sister!"
-full metal jacket

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

Dr. Raymond Stantz: Everything was fine, until the powergrid was shut off by dickless here.
Mayor: Is this true?
Dr. Peter Venkman: Yes it's true, this man has no dick

As corny as it sounds.. I like..by Arnold Scharnegger(sp)..I'LL BE BACK --

Here are a few:

"Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless." - The Empire Strikes Back

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." - Star Wars

"Ok Ethan. You asked me a question once, "What has you all tied up in knots when you wake up sweating in the middle of the night?" You still wanna know? I've been thinking about it, been thinking about it a lot. It's not the work, I love the work. I've always loved the work. It's the game. The game, Ethan. And I was so good at it. I made sure all the right people liked me. At night, I'd go through the checklist in my mind: Am I cool with Ben Hillard? Am I cool with Dr. Josephson? Am I cool with all the people who can help me? Am I cool with all the people who can hurt me? Nobody thought I was weak or a loser. There was nobody I was offending, nobody I loved. That game, Ethan. But guess what? You taught me how to live outside of the game. You taught me how to live. And you know what scares me even more? That I'm going back in. 'Forgive me, Ben. Put me back in the game. I'll make you like me again! I'll do the work, I'll do all the work, just put me back in the game!' And you wanna know, you wanna know the psychology behind this? Now, pay attention, cause I'm good at this. I'm trying not to say goodbye to you. I'm trying not to say I'll miss you. I'm trying to forget you. Ethan Powell, case closed. Case closed! Look at me..." - Instinct

"We have only one thing to give up: our dominion. We don't own the world. We're not kings yet, not gods. Can we give that up? Too precious, all that control? Too tempting, being a god?" - Instinct

"I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here: it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could and before you even knew what you had you patented it and packaged it and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now you're selling it, you want to sell it!" - Jurassic Park

Oh, yeah, definately, yeah.
Fight Club

Tyler: WOAH!! You just shot at your imaginary friend!!

i think one of the best lines is from Star Wars Empire Strikes Back:

"Luke I am your father"

i mostly like this line because i hear it alot cause my name is luke and its a never ending joke to my friends

I don't need what you ain't got.
Yeah, it's from a chick flick. but mandy patinkin has two of my favorite lines ever in The Princess Bride.

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
and
"I want my father back you son of a bitch."

Billy crystal's exchange with andre the giant's pretty good too.
"I'll call the brute squad"
"I'm on the brute squad"
"You ARE the brute squad!"

I don't need what you ain't got.
Originally Posted by sith275
======================================================

Kudos to anyone who can name the movie and the person who said it:

1.Run away!!

2.We have found a witch. May we burn her?

3.You're not a eunuch, are you?

4.This movie was filmed in "3-B".

5.Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?

6.You killed the invisible swordsman!!

7.What is your name?

8.Do you think he wasn't telling the truth?

9.No, it means I was drunk yesterday.
Monty Python, Pirates, and School of rock? There's a mix for ya.

kevin bacon in tremmors, after they kill the first monster...:

ha..... f*ck you !!!! LOL

leslie nillson on airplane.....:

Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Rumack: Yes I am serious...and don't call me Shirley.

dumb and dumber :

we landed on the moon!!!!!!

erik cartman on southpark the movie

oh im sorry, im sorry..... what i ment to say was.......how would you like to suck my balls mr garrison....( on the loudspeeker)

A few more:

"Um, I think I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and bites you on the ass!!"[/b] - Richard Dreyfuss, in Jaws

"Tell Victor that Ramon -- the fella he met about a week ago? -- tell him that Ramon went to the clinic today, and I found out that I have, um, herpes simplex 10, and I think Victor should go check himself out with his physician to make sure everything is fine before things start falling off on the man."[/b] - Eddie Murphy, in Beverly Hills Cop

"Dear Theo,
I'm sorry I'm not there to say goodbye. You were right; freedom is not just a dream. It's there, on the other side of those fences we build all by ourselves. Thank you for giving me hope, and for giving me back my daughter. And I thank you theo, for sharing this journy with me.
Your friend,
Ethan" - Anthony Hokpins, in Instinct

This one's not from one of my favorite movies, but it is one of my favorite movie quotes:

"If you don't like my jokes, don't laugh. If you have a medical opinion, by all means, speak up and speak up loud. But if you ever again tell me or my staff that we are going to lose a patient, I will take out your lungs with a f***ing ice cream scoop." - Alec Baldwin, in Malice

Originally Posted by Berkie
i think one of the best lines is from Star Wars Empire Strikes Back:

"Luke I am your father"

i mostly like this line because i hear it alot cause my name is luke and its a never ending joke to my friends

Hey, mine too! *breaks into "It's a Small World After All*
And found he was eating his shoe.

- Now I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a couple of titties.

"My pride broke it. My rage broke it! This excellent knight, who fought with fairness and grace, was meant to win. I used Excalibur to change that verdict. I've lost, for all time, the ancient sword of my fathers, whose power was meant to unite all men, not to serve the vanity of a single man. I am nothing." - Nigel Terry, in Excalibur

A system of cells interlinked
"Come on, read my future for me."

"You haven't got any."

"What do you mean?"

"Your future is all used up."

Hank Quinlon to fortune-teller - Touch of Evil (1958)