ProAbortion-
12.12%
4 votes
None of above!-
12.12%
4 votes
Don't care!
33 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I just thought this would be a good quetion to ask and this place seen like they have alot of debate questions so why not ask this one?Anyway I am prolife I don't belive in killing babys
I think that the mother should have a choice but why should one of her choices be killing a baby who has notheirng to do with the mother's mistake?If the mother made a mistake she should not take the easy way out she should be adut enought to pay for it@!
How about you guys what do you think?Are you prolife or Proabortion (Which can also mean you think that the woman can choose reather to kill the baby or not?) See you around1JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Well, I'm sure this'll go swimmingly.

Anyway, if you're going to say "Pro-life" it's only fair to say "Pro-choice" as well, even though both are misleading.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I'm pro killing babies.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I'm pro killing babies.
Heheheh. So succinct.

Originally Posted by Golgot
Heheheh. So succinct.
Ok here is what they mean for you guys who don't know.

Prolife:Againt abortion and killing babys!

ProAbortion:With Abortion and some also think it is the woman's choice with the goverment!

Prochoice is the same as ProAbortion people say they are prochoice but are really pro abortion and the goverment is with proabortion and not the prolifes.
If they were with the Pro lifes then abortion would no longer be possible. But it is not so the goverment is with the Proabortions and not prolife!

I just wanted to pointed that out.Well see you around!JM

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Ok here is what they mean for you guys who don't know.

Prolife:Againt abortion and killing babys!

ProAbortion:With Abortion and some also think it is the woman's choice with the goverment!

Prochoice is the same as ProAbortion people say they are prochoice but are really pro abortion and the goverment is with proabortion and not the prolifes.
If they were with the Pro lifes then abortion would no longer be possible. But it is not so the goverment is with the Proabortions and not prolife!

I just wanted to pointed that out.Well see you around!JM
Greatest. Post. Ever.

I'm pro-abortion and against partial birth abortions. I'm also pro-cloning and pro-robot.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Greatest. Post. Ever.
See what happens when you go away. It's neglect i tell you. I'm calling social services. You're neglecting your cyber-family

Originally Posted by sunfrog
I'm pro-abortion and against partial birth abortions. I'm also pro-cloning and pro-robot.
You're also a prophylactic

Heheheh, only kidding, i'm with you kiddo. (at least, i think certain late stage abortions are definitely unjustifiable - like the kid with a cleft lip that got terminated in th UK recently for example - i do believe there should be a cut-off point, with occasional exception permitable, but drawing the line is incredibly tricky)

But anyway, there's another, better, thread on all this i'm sure.

What do you mean better thread?I look aready and there is not which is why I did this one.Anyway I was just asking what you thought of this!So are you prolife or Proabortion?
I like everyone's else responed even through talkilng about cloneing is off the subject but anyway don't forget to vote ok?

See you around!JM PS-you do have a point through with what you just said!

Originally Posted by sunfrog
I'm pro-abortion and against partial birth abortions.
That's about how I feel. I feel it should be the woman's choice...except in the partial birth situation. Do it or don't do it. Besides, I guess people shouldn't go around getting pregnant if they don't want babies.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I'm ProLific

Stop, stop, you're killing me (i would say that was a bit childish, but i'd only be making things worse - oops, too late )

Originally Posted by Yoda

I see what you mean Yoda man but still that topic would be base upon proabortion and would only take one side would it not?
That is why I am asking what side you are on so people can say what side and why they are prolife or Proabortion all Planned Parenthood is one side and that is mainly if you argee with it or not.
Anyway that is why i asked the question the way I asked it.Well see you around!JM

Didn't see it.
I'm pro-life and anti-any-kind-of-abortion.

I think it is fair to call it pro-abortion. Pro-choice is just a euphamism for pro-abortion. The pro-abortion camp will never call it that because they know they would get much less support if they did.

The people who are extremely "pro-choice" don't really care about women being able to make choices. They want women to be able to kill their babies when they don't want them.

Didn't see it.
I think people who say, "I'm against abortion. I think it is wrong, but I think women ought to be able to choose for themselves," are being disingenuous. It's like saying that I'm personally against beating women on the head with a steel pipe, but I think men ought to be able to choose for themselves. You either believe it is wrong to or not. Have a backbone and say what you believe.

Originally Posted by jamesglewisf
I think it is fair to call it pro-abortion. Pro-choice is just a euphamism for pro-abortion. The pro-abortion camp will never call it that because they know they would get much less support if they did.
I'm not sure if I agree. I think "pro-abortion" might imply, to some, that they want abortions to happen. I'm sure some pro-choice activisits do indeed revel in each abortion, and see it as a symbol of their political victory, but there are members of the pro-choice movement (some of them post here) who find the act less than savory, but consider it the lesser of two evils.