Christmas Movie you watch every year?

Tools    

fbi

"u got any christmas music"?

I watch bill murrays SCROOGED. Love it.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
THREE WORDS:

MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL

you dont need anything else, this movie has everything you need! A tiny crippled frog! You can't beat that!

scrooged

There are two movies we watch every year at my home.... A Christmas Story and the classic It's a Wonderful Life.

My top 5 Christmas movies that I enjoy watching every year:

5. A Christmas Story
Lemme tell you guys something, if Santa were to leave an official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle/BB gun under my tree this year, even at my current age, I'd be beating my chest & proclaiming to the whole world that it's a wonderful life.
And before anyone says anything,
lemme just say
"F#ck my eye. I don't care."

4. Die-Hard 2
Actually, I guess we should include the 1st Die-Hard tied with this one, though I definitely feel that this 2nd one is better.
Now the test of any holiday film is if answers this question: Does it inspire the holiday spirit within me?
Yippy-kay-yay, mother-f#cker.
This is how great Christmas-themed action movies are supposed to be made.

3. Nightmare Before Christmas

Is it a Halloween movie with a Christmas twist, or a Christmas movie with a Halloweenic slant? Or is it both?
For me, I look at it like discovering that your trick-or-treat bag has been filled with presents instead of candy.
And no rocks. Well, maybe one coal.
IMO, this's the best thing that Tim Burton has his name on. Such a great cast of characters. Innocent enough for kids who can still see the world thru bushy-tailed bright-eyed glasses, yet twistedly dark enough to keep the interests of those of us adults who've had that part of our spirits crushed a long time ago.
A holiday movie for all ages on either side of the perspective spectrum.

2.Nobody's Fool
This is simply one of those movies that I really enjoy that never really gets any mention anywhere. Paul Newman, Jessica Tandy, Bruce Willis, Melanie Griffin & Phillip Seymour Hoffman are a great cast of actors playing a great cast of characters. And each one a piece of the the puzzle that, despite their sharp edges, all still fit in perfectly.

1. Bad Santa
Best.
Santa.
Movie.
Ever.