Christmas Movie you watch every year?

Tools    

RRV
Nightmare Before Christmas. That's about the only movie I watch every year. Ofcourse there's some other films that I like to watch now and then. Like It's A Wonderful Life or Die Hard, quite a contrast .

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
From 1983... A Christmas Story is hilarious and just plain fun...

tnx, ill have to look out for tht n have a watch
cazz
x

Originally Posted by cazz
tnx, ill have to look out for tht n have a watch
cazz
x
You don't know what you are misisng you should watch it is so funny I love the part with Santa!HO HO HO! (Put his black boot on Raph's head and pulls him down the slide!)lol!
Movie gets four stars because it is a classic and very good!I wonder what became of the actor who played Raph I had not seen him in any other movie has anyone else?
Great picture!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by gothamboy
A Muppet Christmas Carol
It's nice to see someone else enjoy this movie. Welcome to MoFo gothamboy. I love your Adam West avatar by the way. He was the best Batman.

Back on topic...

I love Christmas and all the warm and fuzzy feeling and movies from the season. Here's my dusted off list that's been alittle revamped.

• White Christmas (1954)
• The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)
• It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
• Meet Me in St Louis (1944)
• Holiday Inn (1942)
• Bachelor Mother (1939)
• Sleepless in Seattle (1993)
• You've Got Mail (1998)
• While You Were Sleeping (1995)
• Scrooged (1988)
• The Man Who Came to Dinner (1942)
• We're No Angels (1955)
• National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
• March of the Wooden Soilders (1934..Laurel & Hardy)
• Babes in Toyland (1961)
• Home Alone (1990)
• Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964)
• Santa Claus is Comin' to Town (1970)
• VeggieTales: The Toy That Saved Christmas (1996)
• Tchaikovsky - The Nutcracker (1977) (American Ballet Theatre w/ Mikhail Baryshnikov)

I have never seen "A Christmas Story". I didn't even know about it till I came to this site!

I never really got into "The Muppet Christmas Carol", but I do like the one hour Muppet Christmas special that came on in the 80s - it had the Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock characters all joining together at Fozzy Bear's mom's house and Miss Piggy gets stuck out in the snow after her Christmas shopping. I like to watch that.

I also like to watch the Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special. I have it on tape. It's crazy and has lots of celebrity cameos.

I like "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" but it's not something I make sure I watch EVERY year. I would say that I at least see one of the "Home Alone" movies at some time.

It always has been A Christmas Story for me. I also watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation now and then as well. .
Though, I do watch other Christmas movies, programming and etc., anything to always be in that joyous feeling.

I don't know how anyone could miss A Christmas Story. Last year at Christmas it got played on a continual loop on like 3 different Cable channels for 3 DAYS! Its a good movie and all, but do they really need to drive it into the ground like that?

Originally Posted by jrs
Though, I do watch other Christmas movies, programming and etc., anything to always be in that joyous feeling.
Like, Girls Gone Wild in a Winter Wonderland?

Put me in your pocket...
I think what happens' with me is, since the kids birthday's are two weeks before Christmas, and do to my poor planning, I usually end up wrapping Christmas gifts very late at night and into the wee hours of the morning. For two or three nights, I either end up watching Turner Classic movies or watching my tapes. All of the movies I've listed are ones I love to see at least once while I'm wrapping gifts.

Ohoho.....

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I have never seen "A Christmas Story". I didn't even know about it till I came to this site!

If you watch it this year, let us know what you think... I've probably seen it 20 times and still laugh every time...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I must become Caligari..!
I feel very dissapointed in myself that i have never sat down and Specifically watched watched christmas movies, (Except for that stupid Groundhog Day Ripp-off Christmas Every Day that happens to be on TV at least 5 times during the holidays ) This year we (Me and my sisters) will, and we will watch,

• A Christmas Story
  • Crackers
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Die Hard

I havent seen A Christmas story, I am looking forward to it,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

IM me. Ni!
i live for nightmare before christmas

i see it every halloween every christmas and alot inbetween i first saw it at 5 bought it at 7 lost the video at 8 found it at almost 13 so in about a year and a half (im only 13 and a half) plus the first time i saw it ive seen it 238 times. i love barrel.

and
please go to www.john-lennon.com/petition and sign

If you watch it this year, let us know what you think... I've probably seen it 20 times and still laugh every time...

I want that lamp.

Jingle all the Way has become somewhat of a tradition for me. NBC and Christmas Story go without saying.

... I saw them the other day and the clerk said they have already sold out twice and had to reorder more...

I thought you were gonna say "Way!"

I'm going to Suncoast. We have one in the mall here.

Originally Posted by Siryn
Who doesn't watch A Christmas Story?
me

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I always watch Scrooged at Christmas, at other times of the year as well, but always at Christmas.

Lets put a smile on that block
I think Christmas Story is more of an American Tradition....i know that sounds weird but i can guarantee if i said this film to any of my friends, 90% of them wouldnt have heard of it...not in the UK anyway! Ive only ever seen a bit of it when i was in the US one Christmas. The vibe i got from it was, was like....a festive Wonder Years vibe.....am i totally off track?

Anywhoo....MY Crimbo films HAVE to be -

Scrooged
Disney's Christmas Carol
Nightmare before Christmas
Miracle on 34th Street (Both the original and the 1993...or whenever it was one)
Home Alone
Beauty and The Beast (God knows why but we do it every year. Its perfectly Shnuggle Ruggle! )
Its a Wonderful Life (Always watch this one on Christmas eve)
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Having a Christmas sesh tomorrow actually...Little Women is quite a good one too for some reason