2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Glad to see Cam's passing looks as great as ever.

Steelers - Tie
Saints - Loss
Ravens - win
Broncos - ?
Colts - Loss

Lovely start.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
*goes back to look at picks muttering to himself...did I pick the saints, did I pick the steelers, did I pick...MFER!*

There's a Packers player called Ha Ha Clinton-Dix!

Really surprised i'm 3-1 right now, both New Orleans and Baltimore looked like they were gonna lose for a while. Go Packers!

Are you not allowed to touch helmets? Rogers just got a 43 yard pass but a penalty got called because one of the dudes protecting Rogers did something, all i could see was he accidentally brushed his hand down a Bears players helmet. Unless i'm missing something. Also Rogers was pissed with one of his Wide Receivers for not catching a pass on their first drive. 7-0 Bears

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
There's a Packers player called Ha Ha Clinton-Dix!

Really surprised i'm 3-1 right now, both New Orleans and Baltimore looked like they were gonna lose for a while. Go Packers!
New Orleans did lose

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Are you not allowed to touch helmets? Rogers just got a 43 yard pass but a penalty got called because one of the dudes protecting Rogers did something, all i could see was he accidentally brushed his hand down a Bears players helmet. Unless i'm missing something. Also Rogers was pissed with one of his Wide Receivers for not catching a pass on their first drive. 7-0 Bears
Penalties affect too many games these days

YES!!! Some dude got a sack with a minute left, i really need to start learning these dudes names other than Rogers and Ha Ha Clinton Dix. Sorry for spamming the thread, that was just tense as hell. 24-23 after being 17-0 down, thanks to a cripple essentially

One legged Rogers>Two legged whatever the backups name is. Can't see this season going well if Rogers is out for long though.

3-2

I put that on when it was 20-0 but I never actually thought Chicago was going to win. They look much improved though.
Huh? You thought the Packers were going to win when they were 0-20 with a few minutes left in the third quarter, a quarterback on one leg and a horribly performing defence? You must be some sort of NFL Savant haha, everyone else seems to be surprised.

Huh? You thought the Packers were going to win when they were 0-20 with a few minutes left in the third quarter, a quarterback on one leg and a horribly performing defence? You must be some sort of NFL Savant haha, everyone else seems to be surprised.
No it's not like that. I just have faith in players and teams that have done it before and faith that teams like the Bears will screw up.

No it's not like that. I just have faith in players and teams that have done it before and faith that teams like the Bears will screw up.
Wish i was the same. I almost abandoned the Packers as my team at halftime in the first game of the season

I quit supporting the Dodgers every three or four games too haha.