Best and worst movies that the actor or Actess been in!

Tools    

Ashton Kutcher

Best
The Butterfly Effect

Worst
My Boss's daughter

Johnny Depp-

Best- DEAD MAN

Worst- PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN

Originally Posted by Deckard
Worst- PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN
Even worse than The Astronaut's Wife?

Even worse than Nick of Time?

Even worse than Secret Window?

Man, that's bad all right.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Yep: PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN (6/10)- Depps performance is fun in an over the top, unfocused kind of way but is not in the same league as his best works (DEAD MAN, ED WOOD, EDWARD SCISSOR HANDS etc).

As a huge pirate film fan (Captain Blood, Princess Bride, Treasure Island etc) the story, script and everything else are just plain silly (Not in a good Roman Polanski's PIRATES kinda way) with big gaping holes and zero entertainment value for me. The humour is obvious with no resonating wit or charm and I felt like Id seen teh whole thing done better many times before. Bottom line i evn like CUTTHROAT ISLAND more than this one.

I enjoyed NICK OF TIME (7/10), again it had holes but so much flair that I could forgive it.

SECRET WINDOW(6.5/10) is predictable and by the numbers but works as in a midday movie kinda way.

ASTRONAUTS WIFE (6/10) is definetly a contender, but PIRATES is such wasted potential it just annoys the **** out ofme.

Halle Berry

Best: Monster's Ball
Worst: Catwoman (what was she thinking?)

Can we try with real bullets now?
Steven Seagal

Best: Under Siege
Worst: Half Past Dead

Bill Murray
BEST: Rushmore (1998)
WORST: Osmosis Jones (2001)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Benicio Del Toro

Best: Traffic
Worst: Excess Baggage

Ralph Fiennes

Best - Quiz Show (d. Robert Redford - 1994)

Worst - The Avengers (d. Jeremiah S. Chechik - 1998)

Jean Reno

Best: The Professional
Worst: Wasabi

Originally Posted by Misirlou
Jean Reno

Best: The Professional
Worst: Wasabi
...and I thought I was the only one unlucky enough to see Wasabi. It's supposed to be a great action/comedy, but not in my eyes.

Vince Vaughn

Best Film: Swingers

Worst Film: Be Cool