Texting and Social media = damaged people

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If you're growing a brand and that's your livelihood then fair enough but yeah the levels of delusion are off the scale. I saw someone only yesterday with 32 followers and they pay for a blue tick! Then they said that one day soon they'll have "Twitter Gold". Dude that's for like Microsoft and Pepsi!

I also hate the way people talk to each other on Twitter. I've abandoned several accounts now as people have no filter on there, just tend to abuse and think nothing of it. I mostly just tweet and forget.

What's a "blue tick"?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Physically, yes.

Mentally, no.
Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is entirely optional.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

What's a "blue tick"?
Just to give you one example, here is a blue tick.

It means that this is really Carlson & not an impersonator. He is “verified” to use Twitter-speak.

What is happening now is that Elon Musk, the owner, is offering anyone a blue tick for $11.99 per month to start. So I could pay for a blue tick, which, presumably, will bring me a bigger audience viewing my tweets and, ultimately, more followers. I’m sure this is true, but I’m happy with the number of followers I have now. I usually garner 2 or 3 new ones every day I’m there.