Wordle

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I do play. Today was a good day for me.

Wordle 596 2/6*

⬛⬛🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I have zero clue why it did that horrible thing. It seems to work now.

It looks good now.

It was probably just a glitch.

Forgot yesterday

Wordle 597 3/6*

⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 597 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I can't figure out how to post results. I just get garbage here, but it is fine on other platforms. Today was 597?? I got it in three, but only because of a perfect second guess.

ETA: Maybe I need to post something before copying the days results to make it work.

Wordle 597 3/6*

🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

[quote=gbgoodies;2369423]

Here's a screenshot of the box that pops up after you finish the puzzle. The green "Share" button is on the bottom right of the popup box.

Just click on "Share", and then paste it into your post here.

That is exactly how I share, but it still does this weird thing. I am clueless. It is the only way I know how to share. I'm thinking now that a bit of text first helps.

I can't figure out how to post results. I just get garbage here, but it is fine on other platforms. Today was 597?? I got it in three, but only because of a perfect second guess.

ETA: Maybe I need to post something before copying the days results to make it work.

Wordle 597 3/6*

🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
That happened to me sometimes. Clicking on Go Advanced then pasting works for me.

That happened to me sometimes. Clicking on Go Advanced then pasting works for me.
Oh cool. I will try and remember to do that!

I can't figure out how to post results. I just get garbage here, but it is fine on other platforms.
You need to either (a) post it in Advanced Reply mode (as opposed to Quick Reply mode) - via the "Go Advanced" button or (b) paste it whilst in edit mode of a post.

Wordle 598 4/6*

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Trying again today.

Wordle 598 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟨🟨🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 599 3/6*

⬛🟩🟨⬛⬛