Super Mario Brothers: a flop or a good movie?

Tools    

one word @$$inine it sucks and its more S*itty than michal jacksons singing

Originally Posted by FFCC
one word @$$inine it sucks and its more S*itty than michal jacksons singing

first of all wtf is assinine. and second michael may be a child raping freak but the dude can sing no question about it. i mean cmon he made thriller.

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
first of all wtf is assinine. and second michael may be a child raping freak but the dude can sing no question about it. i mean cmon he made thriller.
Asinine means stupid, and Michael Jackson has a very limited range as a singer.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
They should have made a guy run across the screen.......... jumping on turtles and eating mushrooms.....when the movie is done, you will feel like your on crack.

In case you hadn't noticed, this movie really Blew.

Why am I here?
My friend picked Mario Bros up on VHS the other day for £1.50... I hadn't watched it since I was a kid. I must say I did enjoy it, it's a completely scewed perspective of the Mario Universe but it's still fun and a good kids movie. My major problem is Dennis Hopper (who I think is a crap actor) and he just does his normal whiny 1 character thing again, and ruins bowser completely, you think they would have at least made some attempt at a big lizard creature instead of using evolution as an excuse to cut back on special effects.

Bob Hoskin's is mario, I'd like to see a CG Bob Hoskin's in the first Photo Realistic Mario Platformer.

Sic Networks

"SuperMario Brothers"A Flop or a good movie?
Are you serious?

Cheers, Martin