Special Edition Star Wars!

Tools    

I have to say that I like some of the extra parts in the old star wars!How about you?What do yu like or dislike about it and how much is it a difference?
I like the part that shows all the planets that celebrate that the Empire is dead! Why knocking over his statue!But I don't like how they have Jabba come in the New Hope!It is pointless and he looks like a blown up balloween!
So what kind of rating do you think you would give the star wars movies with the extra scenes?See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
I have to say that I like some of the extra parts in the old star wars!How about you?What do yu like or dislike about it and how much is it a difference?
I like the part that shows all the planets that celebrate that the Empire is dead! Why knocking over his statue!But I don't like how they have Jabba come in the New Hope!It is pointless and he looks like a blown up balloween!
So what kind of rating do you think you would give the star wars movies with the extra scenes?See you around!JM

Jackie, this thread did not belong in the review forum… also, you need to edit your signature… it is very cute but also very distracting and hard to separate from your posts… thanks.

And what do you mean by “old”?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)