"Willow" Reviews

→ in
Tools    

I don't remember seeing anything on this great movie so I was wondering what did you guys think of this movie?
I give it four stars and think even through the book is better the movie had it's strong points!Also the acting was great!
Anyone else like this movie?See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Willow is one of my favorite fantasy movies… even though the storyline was fairly simple and predictable, there were still a few surprises along the way and I thought the characters more then made up for any plot shortcomings… Warwick Davis was the perfect choice for the unlikely hero, Willow, as was Val Kilmer as the reluctant hero, Mad Martigan… together these two gave me more then one chuckle… and the Brownies were absolutely hilarious (for some reason they reminded me of Lenny and Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley). I think the rest of the cast did an excellent job as well… and if I’m not mistaken, this was the one of the first movies they used the morphing effect in which was pretty impressive at the time…

Oh, and Elora Danan had to be one of the cutest babies ever…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'd have to agree, it's on my top ten list. It was funny, my favourite line is when Willow is trying to become an apprentice "The power to control the world is in what finger?" ...i'm gonna go watch it now

This movie is awesome. The brownies are just the coolest. The dialogue leaves something to be desired, but other than that, great movie. Kevin Pollak is one of my favorite actors.
And found he was eating his shoe.