Two Scenes from Horror movies

Tools    

Hello again,

All this searching for old movies has brought up two scenes from Horror movies I watched as a kid (shame on my parents! ).

Could also be from a Twilight Zone episode...

First one is about two guys talking to each other, one old, one young, about something evil in the elder one's house. The old one seems to know that this monster or evil will kill him and some time later it does, leaving a crack in the wall of the house (not 100% about that though).

The second one is about an alien or monster that is roaming a country site in the US or Australia. When the secene switches to the sight of this thing the vision is turned a little bit red (at least different) and oval.
I remember that it kills some guy or scientist in one of those typical old (often silver) trailers, where he is living in. It is possible that the alien is not alone, but I think there weren't more than 2 or 3 of them.

Have been quite a hard nut for me like the other two movies I was looking for

I am sorry, but no. I watched them as a little boy and only once.
Though "Without Warning" does not fit, but it somehow sounds familiar. Maybe I watched that as well some time

With your first one, there isn't much to go on but it might be an episode from the original "Outer Limits" series called "The Man With The Power". With it though, the house suffers a lot more damage than just a crack in the wall, and yes a man is killed.

Now with the second one, it could be the movie "It Came From Outer Space" from 1953. Please have a look at this video clip. The alien appears about 8.45 along from the start:

As far as I can remember, there was a shadow on the wall slowly heading towards the old man before he was killed. But there there was only the crack, nothing more.

The view of the alien has some similarities to the movie I meant, but I think it is too old. And I remember now that the alien(s) had some kind of space suit or helmets.