What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

I like those guys. When I'm on certains moods. That song there is an exceptionally happy example of their music. Misleading too.

In my search for badass chick bands, I was recommended

that. And gotta say, hot chorus. They're quite small it seems, and no longer exist as a band, but gonna check the rest of'em out.

So far only knew that song. Now listening the rest of the EP for the first time.

Unregistered User

A few years back i visited San Fran and got really into The Grateful Dead there. Been listening to this album past few days and brings back brilliant memories.

The People's Republic of Clogher
RIP Phil Chevron. Pogue, Radiator and one of the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet.

He wrote this:

But his greatest achievement was this:

I didn't want to post a recent picture of him because, frankly, it makes me weep, so here's one from his glory days.

A system of cells interlinked

Sudoku Blackbelt
Love this band. These cats have the goods and they bring it.

On the outside looking in.
The radio.