Which of these 3 movies should i watch?

Tools    

Which of these three movies should I watch?
55.56%
15 votes
The Book of Ei
33.33%
9 votes
Public Enemies
11.11%
3 votes
The Wolfman
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The Book of Eli

Public Enemies

The wolfman

Only have time for one of them and i havent seen any of them, i need something to take my mind off of the "real" world for a couple of hours. Votes?

The Book Of Eli is a good time waster. I'm still not sure about the ending of it but it was decent.

I feel asleep twice trying to make it through The Wolfman and have only seen about half of Public Enemies. So, its safe to say neither of those flicks were blowing my skirt up. Because let's face it, I'll watch damn near anything.

I haven't seen The Wolfman but I have seen the other two...is there a fourth option?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I didn't get past the half of Public Enemies..
Wolfman wasn't bad at all, considering it is a remake of a classic and is based on a concept which we have seen over a dozen times. It still manages to be watchable.

But Book of Eli, is something else... Definitely far superior to the other two IMO.
It has some incredible performances...
But let me warn you it isn't just meant for everyone, I have seen many people dislike this movie.
But I would still highly recommend it.

Do let us know what you think of it.

Book of Eli, is something else...
Oh, it's something else all right.

"Outlander! We have your woman, Outlander! Stop walking around in slow-motion with your sunglasses on trying to look cool and tell us about Dryland, Outlander!"

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I liked the director's cut of The Wolfman. It was about 20 minutes longer than the theatrical version. Nice gore. Public Enemies was boring and was so dark at times you couldn't tell what was going on. I haven't seen The Book of Eli.

I've not seen any of them, don't really want to see any of them, but I went for The Wolfman because you said you wanted to get away from real life. It's camp, OTT nonsense with lots of scenery chewing.

Those are three pretty weak flicks, but I agree that The Book of Eli is the best of them. Which isn't saying much.

Enjoy?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I've not seen any of these, but just quickly Metacriticing it, Public Enemies, BY FAR, the best reviews out of those three. Also, Michael Mann has a great reputation IMO.

I've not seen any of these, but just quickly Metacriticing it, Public Enemies, BY FAR, the best reviews out of those three. Also, Michael Mann has a great reputation IMO.
And yet, Public Enemies is BY FAR the least interesting and engaging of those three movies. Huge disappointment from Mann and his powerhouse cast. Do a search of the site and you'll find discussions on it. You ain't missing much.

I've seen Public Enemies and Book Of Eli. Of those two I enjoyed Eli much more. It was a very fun movie. Public Enemies was kind of a letdown. I didn't hate it but doubt I will re-watch it any time soon.

Why not watch them all!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have enjoyed all three films but The Book of Eli is by far the best IMO

The only one of the three I've seen so far is Public Enemies ... and, contrary to just about everyone else who has answered, I liked it... yes, it is dark... but pretty much sticks to the way Dillinger really was... just a guy who robbed banks who was very good at it and just plain lucky until his luck ran out...

BTW... nice to see you again EQ...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The Book of Eli

Public Enemies

The wolfman

Only have time for one of them and i havent seen any of them, i need something to take my mind off of the "real" world for a couple of hours. Votes?
I haven't seen any of them. Flipped a coin to pick one to see but in 3 tries the coin didn't stand on its edge a single time.