Introducing Jules to my mofos!!!

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
well now that i am getting settled into motherhood, i thought i would show off my pretty baby girl, Jules. she is 24 days old as of today and i cannot imagine life without her already. my life has been changed forever and i wouldn't have it any other way!! ps sorry if these are so big

--- my new favorite picture of Jules---

---bethany grace and julia grace--- bg is my oldest niece and she's like my child at times

--it reads ''mommy, you're fired..grandma's here''. its my moms fave

--my baby girl's talent--- lol

sorry i just have to brag. if mods want to move this, go ahead. i am just a proud mommie right now to a beautiful little girl

She's a keeper eM... so cute...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Congratulations she is beautiful you must be so proud

The People's Republic of Clogher
I can do that with my toe as well!

Lovely pics.

Very adorable

Female Jungle Poster
Sweet!

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~