Favourite movies with a "Twist" *NO SPOILERS*

Tools    

Ok what films have hit you with a twist that has left you going "wtf???" making you wanna watch the movie a second time so you can get all the clues??

I really love these kinda movies here are some of my favs. (no particular order).

The uninvited
sixth sense
fight club
shutter island

Im interested to see what you guys come up with.

Please guys no spoliers!

Seems like we have a thread similar to this one somewhere but if I remember correctly it probably has spoilers... so... the first ones I thought of were...

Angel Heart
The Others
Frailty
Donnie Darko

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

WARNING: "Citizen Kane" spoilers below
Rosebud was the sled.

My god that should be public domain knowledge here. Ah, the Ludinator has yet to put it on his list. I see.

If it's public domain knowledge (and it's close), there'd be no reason to write it out, anyway.

The creator of the thread asked for no spoilers; they even put it in all caps with little asterisks on either side. It's a fair request, particularly when there's no compelling reason not to honor it.

I think Diabolique was filmed around here (Pittsburgh). I once worked with someone who had a snowglobe that they said was in the movie. Is there a snowglobe somewhere in there, or were they pulling my leg?

I think Diabolique was filmed around here (Pittsburgh). I once worked with someone who had a snowglobe that they said was in the movie. Is there a snowglobe somewhere in there, or were they pulling my leg?
You confused me then, until I realised I'd confused myself! I meant Les Diaboliques. I couldn't think why it'd be filmed in Pittsburgh. I haven't seen the remake but there wasn't a snowglobe in the first one, at least not one I can recall! Have you seen the 1955 one Yoda? It's very good.

Semper Fooey
The first movie with a plot twist was The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari.

Nah, not as long as it doesn't tell you what the twist is. Obviously it lets you know that something's coming, but that's not too bad, and if we disallowed that it'd be impossible to discuss the topic at all.

The Thirteenth Floor

Dead Silence

Behind the Mask