Looking for a Movie Title :

Tools    

Can someone please help, ive not got much information because i cant remember much.

It was a movie around the 80s or 70s and the only part i can remember is a woman was in an hospital with a large knife.

That's all i can remember but if you could name a few movies that would be great, thanks.

Semper Fooey
If anyone identifies that movie with that information, I want to personally meet you because I would be in the presence of greatness.

If anyone identifies that movie with that information, I want to personally meet you because I would be in the presence of greatness.
They could just put movies up that they have seen from the 1980s that are like that. Someone might of seen a scene in a movie that fits that description.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
If you hadn't said "hospital", I would have said Rosemary's Baby.

Since you said hospital, what about Sisters?

It could also be Dressed to Kill

That had Michael Caine dressed as a woman killing people in a mental hospital. To be honest if all you can remember is a woman in a hospital with a knife then it wasnt that good of a film to get stuck in your memory. Do you remember any of the death scenes providing it is a horror film that is.

Some more suggestions all of which take place in and around hospitals...although in Visiting Hours it's Michael Ironside holding the large knife.

None of these movies, but thanks for suggesting them. They look interesting !

It was a movie i seen along time ago, an i enjoyed every minute of it but i could only remember the part were a woman had a knife, maybe she was a nurse, she had white clothes on.

I just wanna see it again to see how it ended because i never actually watched much of it, it was on TV one night...

But thanks for trying and suggesting everyone, im gonna check some of those movies out. Might be able to pick some up from amazon fairly cheap.

I cant remember nothing else as i was really young when i watched it.

I just wanna see it again to see how it ended because i never actually watched much of it...
Sounds like you don't know how it began or how it middled, either. So why bother? More important yet, why bother us?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sounds like you don't know how it began or how it middled, either. So why bother? More important yet, why bother us?
It's a movie forum retard !

It's a movie forum retard !
If that isn't the pot calling the kettle a dimwitted Mongoloid?

Well, now you'll get lots of help. Can't be me, though, I have to go to my room and cry into my big fire-retarded pillow.

I have to go to my room and cry into my big fire-retarded pillow.
You cry tears of fire!? I am jealous.

Really though, good luck finding help now, Damo. Though I do wish you the best of luck.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
None of these movies, but thanks for suggesting them. They look interesting !

It was a movie i seen along time ago, an i enjoyed every minute of it but i could only remember the part were a woman had a knife, maybe she was a nurse, she had white clothes on.

I just wanna see it again to see how it ended because i never actually watched much of it, it was on TV one night...

But thanks for trying and suggesting everyone, im gonna check some of those movies out. Might be able to pick some up from amazon fairly cheap.

I cant remember nothing else as i was really young when i watched it.
Hopefully you have a nice queue of films to watch of which you actually have the proper titles. If not, check my "Favorite Movies" List. That'll take awhile.

it was a movie, last night i saw this movie, but at the end of the part i not see bcz so problems so plz tell me end part story

Semper Fooey
it was a movie, last night i saw this movie, but at the end of the part i not see bcz so problems so plz tell me end part story
How do you know you saw the same movie as the original poster? And if what you saw was recent, you should be able to provide more information about the story. Here is a news flash: The more you can describe, the more chance there is someome will recognize it.

If you hadn't said hospital, I'd say The Shining.

Literature major, voracious reader,
videogamer, net addict, film fan, frustrated teatrophile.
Blogger.

http://slapdashjelly.blogspot.com/

In The Shining the only time I was forced to watch it those twins were the scariest part of the movie. Just thinking about it I get the image in my head.