The Pussy Thread

Tools    

In the Beginning...
I think it's more like I seem to find calicos and tortoiseshells. All of the above are strays, with the exception of the longhair tortie, who came from a shelter. The top-most one, I found behind a Target with her four kittens running around in the street. Gathered them up, found good homes for the kittens, kept the momma. She's walking all over me right now as I'm trying to type this.

Here's a pic of the kittens:

In the Beginning...
It was in the middle of summer when I found them, so we tried to always keep a frozen water bottle in there that they could lay up against and stay cool. We usually kept a fan running, too.

I just brought home two adorable little kittens. They're boys (litter mates) and are officially the cutest kittens in the world, as decided by me. Obviously I have to show them off (because they're kittens!)

Sleeping Kittens by Casey Josephine, on Flickr

The one on the left is Humphrey (Bogart), who is ridiculously affectionate. He gets upset when I have to stop petting him, I can pretty much hear him say "Tell me, who was it you left me for?" as I walk away to grab a snack.

On the right is Clark (Gable). Clark is obsessed with playing, although they other day I could tell he was thinking "I see your glittery red ball, but frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

They're really busy fighting with each other right now. I think they're prepping for a gangster film or something.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
My current cat is named Bogie but since you're using their "Christian" names you get bonus points, the rumsgone! HA!

If you ever film a pussy version of The Man Who Would Be King [John Huston originally wanted Bogie and the King (I guess it was a coincidence that Gable played Fletcher Christian) to star in the Caine and Connery roles], please post it here. I would think it was probably incredible.

My current cat is named Bogie but since you're using their "Christian" names you get bonus points, the rumsgone! HA!

If you ever film a pussy version of The Man Who Would Be King (John Huston originally wanted Bogie and the King (I guess it was a coincidence that Gable played Fletcher Christian) to star in the Caine and Connery roles), please post it here. I would think it was probably incredible.
I think this is pretty much the best idea in the history of cinema. It was so hard to choose between Bogie and Humphrey; I think I would have gone with Bogie and Bacall if the other cat had been a girl.

Lovely kitties everyone!

I know I've posted them in a regular pet thread, but here are my pussies:

Tiny Tim

who isn't really tiny after all...

and Dunlop (yes, as in the tire company)

Semper Fooey
I don't take no pictures of cats. There used to be this big, ugly scarred cat (I think it would get in fights with dogs) that would hang out in my yard and I would chase it to get it out, but I would run slow so i wouldn't catch up with it. Finally I gave up and pet it and fed it. It would be gone for a week periodically and come back a bloodied mess, heal, then do it again. That was one ugly, fierce looking cat.

Awesome. Love that this thread is still getting traffic.

JayDee posted a picture of this cat in the CHILL CLUB:

It made me want to create a thread just for cat pictures -- then I remembered... we already have one. It just hadn't been used in years.

So, consider this a Pussy Resurrection.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Batman cat.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	22664