Twilight Eclipse

→ in
Tools    

I've read this too... and that one of the other of them ripped off The Vampire Diaries... but after having read all the books in question... and also being a fan of Dracula and The Vampire Chronicles... I think it's pretty much all Bull S... There are similarities in every vampire story I've ever read... even Dracula has a love triangle... and Louie became a "vegetarian" vamp...
Great post Caitlyn.

If all of this was so true then I think the authors of these other books would be going after Stephanie Meyers. I surely do not see that happening since she has made millions of dollars of her book sales and also off the movies. I agree with Caitlyn it is all utter Bull S***.

Nobody knows, but apparently it involves a lot of abnormally long pauses.

That is like, one of the most random and brilliant things I think I've ever read.

That is like, one of the most random and brilliant things I think I've ever read.
But isn't that how it is in real life. At least when I experienced a kiss there is always this long pause and starring into each others eyes and then the awkward movement to each others lips.

Yeah, but in the Twilight movies there are pauses in normal conversations. There are pauses during other, non-romantic-kissing events. There are pauses of such duration that they'd be roughly the same if we were told the two characters had started communicating telepathically mid-sentence without us getting to hear it.

Yeah, but in the Twilight movies there are pauses in normal conversations. There are pauses during other, non-romantic-kissing events. There are pauses of such duration that they'd be roughly the same if we were told the two characters had started communicating telepathically mid-sentence without us getting to hear it.
Twilight can't be as bad as Soap Operas and there pauses or at least I haven't noticed it.

I was trying to make this turd into something more, but no one wants to join me, so okay.

I laughed. And then hoped you weren't seriously trying to turn twilight into a deep metaphorical story.

I don't understand the love triangle at all. Why would a shapeshifting werewolf and an immortal vampire fight over a girl that isn't particularly pretty, particularly smart, funny, interesting, etc...?
That's always been my problem with it too. I guess I don't even understand the whole premise: why would an immortal vampire go to high school? It was bad enough the first time, doesn't seem like a great idea to keep repeating it. Plus, lots of potential people he could bite, which seems like a generally bad idea.

Anything can be turned into a deep metaphorical story. The more inane the work, the more skilled the analyst must be.

Honestly, I think if someone released a book called Twilight and Philosophy, it would serve a great purpose in educating our young, fecund, female youth.