What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
James Brown to ease down my blood pressure after one of our programmers pissed me off this morning!
"Gotta have a funky good time!"

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
'cos Beth always chills me out .... well, the first two albums anyway - not the abomination that is 'Third'.....
Bro!!

Portishead is my favorite triphop (along with Bjork's better earlier stuff)

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Enya - The Celts

Yeah, I'm extreme metal and atonal modernist classical and jazz fusion.....but Enya's first two albums are two of my favorites, period.

(Enya really wasn't the same for me after her third album.........)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The People's Republic of Clogher

If things had worked out slightly differently, we'd have been talking about Shara Nelson as the voice of her generation...

A system of cells interlinked

I'm so jelly! That kicks so much ass...
Can't wait to unrwap it. It's clear purple vinyl, apparently. I usually like just black vinyl (the heavier the better), but every now and then I get surprised with a pimped out record.

Can't wait to unrwap it. It's clear purple vinyl, apparently. I usually like just black vinyl (the heavier the better), but every now and then I get surprised with a pimped out record.
I ordered the regular black vinyl of the new Amorphis album, but they ended up sending me the limited edition Red/Black splatter vinyl instead. I'll take it!

Just one or two tracks on the new Ghost I am not over the moon for, but overall, pretty great release.

Hey, you should check this band out!

Oh, you have heard of them once or twice?