The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
@Sedai omg ALREADY?!?!?!?!? She's beautiful!
She sure is growing fast!

A system of cells interlinked
A story in pictures...

One of two things are happening here... Either Morty is a noble guardian, valiantly keeping Stella safe from harm, or...Morty wants to eat Stella.

⬆️ Precious.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Stop lying. You chose the most expensive one!!!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You ready? You look ready.

Well, I finally decided to donate two pieces of the furniture set I got from my gramps. Freed up a lot of space the way I have things configured now. There's one fool proof way to make you room seem bigger: keep it tidy, fool!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I donate everything to the Vietnam Veterans Association (VVA). Love it since you pick a collection date, shove everything in bags (or not) & leave everything at one’s front door. No human interaction needed from start to finish.

Given them loads of stuff over the years.

You ready? You look ready.
Giving away extra stuff can be weirdly hard but yeah, often feels really good to do it, too.
Yeah, I was worried I was going to regret giving the phone bench away (it was older than me), so I made sure I got everything rearranged in the same day I donated it. I ended up being so happy with the end result that it made giving it up easier to handle.

Choc & marzipan piggies from Aarhus

OOOIIIINNNNNNKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

^^For those who don't know this will sound weird (because it is) but @Chypmunk are those prizes for getting the almond?^^
Sorry but I've no idea what you mean hk and you're correct it does indeed sound weird

These are just what the wife brought me back from her latest trip .... I'm still not entirely sure what message, if any, she is trying to send me though

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Choc & marzipan piggies from Aarhus

OOOIIIINNNNNNKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
OMG SUCH META!!!
Clearly this is a Christmas representation of Predator and its cast (quite literally, what with the candy casting). First, the pigs are all encased in a holiday box showing that they are all trophy prey. Second, You can see the Predator's targeting laser mark on the first lil piggy. Did your wife buy this set at the market?? hmmmmmm????? Next, the fourth "lil piggy" is OBVIOUSLY Arnold's character----yes, that pig----having just (spoiler) fallen into the water, all covered in mud.

Brilliant! Perhaps the best Christmas movie buff gift EVER! Such a ham!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear